Duff Beer Doug's Next Year - 2024 Version

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by Lyman, Jan 17, 2024.

1. IrishDawg42 Legend Manager Browns Buckeyes Fighting Irish

GOOD!

They still might have to go to London, but I feel like that would be a better fit. Those "football" fans in Brazil are brutal. I'm not sold they will accept our brand of football, which could be an awkward visit from these teams. I've been to Sao Paulo and it isn't the safest place in the world either. Security will keep the players safe, that isn't what I mean, but it will be a very long plane ride, just to play a game of football. The only good news is, they are only a couple of hours ahead of the east coast, unlike England. Otherwise, I think the London trip would be better.

Duff_Beer_Doug likes this.
  2. Duff_Beer_Doug Franchise Player Browns Indians C&D Club

3. Duff_Beer_Doug Franchise Player Browns Indians C&D Club

4. Campbell Administrator Manager Commissioner

The Vegas odds are interesting for the Browns right now…

They have them favorites to finish third in the division, to just miss the playoffs and 15th overall in odds to win the Super Bowl.

Additional context - Cincinnati and Baltimore come in at third and 4th overall to make it to the final game.

Basically, the odds for Cleveland give them a coin flip for getting in and a punchers chance for making noise.

Duff_Beer_Doug likes this.
  5. Lyman "Franchise Asshole" Browns Buckeyes

The Browns will open the 2024 season at home against the Dallas Cowboys in week 1. Its been reported that it may be a 4:00 o'clock game on Fox.

6. Duff_Beer_Doug Franchise Player Browns Indians C&D Club

@Lyman

Nice to see you back again Lyman

:rally:

IrishDawg42 likes this.
  7. beachbum M.V.P. Manager Steelers

Is it? Now we all have to avoid pissing in his cheerios. ;)

#loveyalym