Babyfan's 15th Annual NFL Pick'em Contest!

Discussion in 'Babyfan's NFL Pickem Contest' started by babyfan, Aug 22, 2023.

1. babyfan Legend Patreon Platinum Bears Babyfan's P.C. Yoga

2. babyfan Legend Patreon Platinum Bears Babyfan's P.C. Yoga

WHAT A GAME!! Super Bowl LVIII did not disappoint!

Congratulations to all of you for sticking with the contest through the Playoffs. We weren't a huge crowd at the end but that's pretty normal. I want to single out Willie for the amazing job he did during the playoffs. After mentioning on the board at some point this season that he would never get on a leader board he crushed it here. I would call this almost a sweep! Well done Willie, you more than outdid yourself!

Big congratulations to 2nd Place Jeanquev and 3rd Place gidion for placing on the podium (the ceremony is later this morning at a hall near my place, directions to follow) in a very close battle.

Props to 4th Place STARIS and 5th Place Patschamp for sticking with it and finishing very honourably!

That's the end of the L4SN 15th Annual NFL Pick'Em Contest and it's been a pretty good season all around. I want to invite everyone to come back next season and to try to push SoCalSaint off his damn pedestal. Have you ever seen anyone win a contest that many times in a row? ;)

Congratulations to our Regular Season Winners,

1st Place SoCalSaint
    2nd Place STARIS
    3rd Place dirk275

And that's it for babyfan who is looking forward to a few blissful months of football-free fun, right up until she reappears suddenly!

Mic drop...

Willie, gidion72 and Campbell like this.
  3. babyfan Legend Patreon Platinum Bears Babyfan's P.C. Yoga

I got all of this done this morning at about 6:30 or so and then merrily posted it into my dms with Willie.

<rolls her eyes>

Willie and gidion72 like this.
  4. Campbell Administrator Manager Commissioner

lol

5. Campbell Administrator Manager Commissioner

Thanks again for all you do, Lou.
    :cheers:

Willie, gidion72 and babyfan like this.
  6. babyfan Legend Patreon Platinum Bears Babyfan's P.C. Yoga

Heh. I still got it..

My pleasure as always Boss.

7. gidion72 Legend Steelers

Thanks for running this again for the 15th season. We’ve been doing this stuff this long

babyfan and Willie like this.
  8. SoCalSaint Franchise Player Saints

gidion72 and babyfan like this.
  9. Lyman "Franchise Asshole" Browns Buckeyes

Watching someone build a pedestal ranks right up there with watching a Pro Bowl.

10. babyfan Legend Patreon Platinum Bears Babyfan's P.C. Yoga

We have gidion and I think I'm starting to figure out how to make less mistakes...

Who am I trying to kid...

gidion72 likes this.
  11. SoCalSaint Franchise Player Saints

That's one of the reasons we still keep coming back. Waiting for that first mistake. :rally::punch::error:

gidion72 and babyfan like this.
  12. babyfan Legend Patreon Platinum Bears Babyfan's P.C. Yoga

You probably won't have long to wait. Didn't I screw up in the 1st week of this season?

SoCalSaint and gidion72 like this.