Franchise League General

Discussion in 'Franchise League' started by LAOJoe, Nov 26, 2020.

1. LAOJoe Assistant Coach Manager Patreon Silver Maple Leafs Eagles

The Playoffs Are Set!*

Southwestern
    #1 WTFs (7-6-1)
    #2 Shaguars (6-6-2) vs #3 Freaky Fleas (7-7)

Northwestern
    #1 Aangry Aardvarks (9-3-2)
    #2 Lexington Lizardskins (10-4) vs #3 Gimme Gimme Moore (7-7)

Points Leaders: Aangry Aardvarks

*If stat corrections have the Aangry Aardvarks losing then they lose their bye to the Lexington Lizardskins.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2023
    Willie and gidion72 like this.
  2. IrishDawg42 Legend Manager Browns Buckeyes Fighting Irish

I guess if we are going to allow bullshit lineups to throw games, I will have to rethink my strategy in future years.

He was so blatantly throwing a game, he added 3 bullshit players off waivers and directly inserted them into the starting lineup.

3. LAOJoe Assistant Coach Manager Patreon Silver Maple Leafs Eagles

I don't like it either. I didn't even notice until you brought it up to me as I was focused on other lineups for the back door. I only noticed he was eligible to get the 1 earlier today. Heck he had a mathematical, albeit impossible, chance of making the playoffs. I'm not a huge fan either but there is technically nothing against it the way it was done this week. I'll make sure he feels the shame at least.

4. LAOJoe Assistant Coach Manager Patreon Silver Maple Leafs Eagles

I noticed that no matter what direction that result went, I was playing one of you two in the wildcard round regardless.

gidion72 likes this.
  5. IrishDawg42 Legend Manager Browns Buckeyes Fighting Irish

No, there is technically nothing against it, but I eliminated Sharks because of integrity. My game made it fair for the rest of the league.

I want to apologize to the @StlCrtn / Sharks, I should have thrown the game this week for the right to move up one spot in the draft.

LAOJoe likes this.
  6. StlCrtn Franchise Player Steelers

It’s all good @IrishDawg42 . My team was a walking train wreck all season. The fact I went .500 was a miracle all in its own right. I was going to be 1 and done in the playoffs anyways.

gidion72 and LAOJoe like this.
  7. LAOJoe Assistant Coach Manager Patreon Silver Maple Leafs Eagles

Ya I'd be disappointed for sure but I wouldn't be mad except for maybe at myself with my own team. I made a lot of dumb or reckless roster decisions early in the year that put me in a bad spot record-wise.

gidion72 likes this.
  8. Underdog Franchise Player Patriots

That week 13 loss is gonna irk me all offseason.

gidion72 likes this.
  9. IrishDawg42 Legend Manager Browns Buckeyes Fighting Irish

I'm confused, it didn't effect your playoff seeding.

gidion72 likes this.
  10. LAOJoe Assistant Coach Manager Patreon Silver Maple Leafs Eagles

He lost to me by like 4 points and missed the playoffs.

gidion72 likes this.
  11. Underdog Franchise Player Patriots

And as one of the only two teams that outscored me that week. When a win would have all but locked up the bye for me. And now out altogether instead. Infuriating.

gidion72 likes this.
  12. LAOJoe Assistant Coach Manager Patreon Silver Maple Leafs Eagles

I'm 10 points out from most points. I think I would have been even more infuriated if you pulled that out.

gidion72 likes this.
  13. IrishDawg42 Legend Manager Browns Buckeyes Fighting Irish

Oh fuck, I must’ve been looking at the wrong league… I’m in too many leagues

LAOJoe and gidion72 like this.
  14. Jeanquev Legend Steelers

I suck and I beat Tim in the last game that was my SB :lol: sorry Tim I'm not quite sure how I managed to win one

15. LAOJoe Assistant Coach Manager Patreon Silver Maple Leafs Eagles

@RicoL8 those Edwards yards at the end were a gross way to lose. I was looking forward to branding this the 500 Bowl.

Well Tim are you ready to defend your title (barring stat corrections)?

RicoL8, Campbell and gidion72 like this.
  16. Jeanquev Legend Steelers

I decided to lose by having my two receivers in the bench go off lol. Well odds of starting Pickens were slim but I did mean to felx in Jefferson but it's been that kind of year for me better luck next year.

gidion72 likes this.
  17. LAOJoe Assistant Coach Manager Patreon Silver Maple Leafs Eagles

Just an exhibition game anyways.

gidion72 likes this.
  18. Jeanquev Legend Steelers

For this league yes but i did it in the only league i made the playoffs in lol

LAOJoe and gidion72 like this.
  19. gidion72 Legend Steelers

Had the second highest score this week and got blown away.

20. LAOJoe Assistant Coach Manager Patreon Silver Maple Leafs Eagles

Wow Tim. The activity feed said one result changed due to stat corrections. It wasn't our game.

gidion72 likes this.