DeTrOiT TiGeRs BaSeBaLL

Discussion in 'Detroit Tigers' started by Willie, Jul 13, 2013.

1. TopDawg Legend

[​IMG]
    SHANE...Dude is special, as one might expect from defending Cy Young.

Doesn't seem to get the recognition he deserves, considering his dominance.

Hands down....Best pitcher in MLB. He's a bigger, stronger version of Maddux.

4 -1 ....and the beat goes on.

Last edited: May 27, 2021
    Willie likes this.
  2. StlCrtn Franchise Player Steelers

Just a casual Saturday afternoon
    IMG_3231.jpeg

Couldn’t see myself dropping $150+ for tickets for Miggy’s final game so settled for second to last. It was awesome. I haven’t seen the place that loud in a long, long time.

Willie and gidion72 like this.
  3. Willie Head Coach Manager News & Notes Vikings

Freeking awesome!

Glad you made it up there... wished I would have known you were passing by, would have been fun to meet you.

I love that Park, not a bad seat anywhere. I always just walk around that joint and take everything in.

I seen some of the game on PC, its nearly sad to see Miggy hang them old cleats up. He's has been the driving force behind that team for about 16 years, great player, friend and Al Kaline said; "he is the greatest right-handed hitter Ive ever seen". If you stop and think about that, Kaline has seen some real good hitters.

I think Miggy is taking a front office job with the Tigers, so he will still be around.

Baseball in my life has been surreal. Ive seen a bunch of 'Hall of Famers' between Cleveland, Cincinatti and Detroit growing up here in the Great Lakes area.

Cool pic, thanks for posting that.

StlCrtn likes this.