Madden 22 new and updates

Discussion in 'Gaming Zone' started by Jjratface, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Jjratface Part Time Starter Steelers

Madden 22 will have better chang of direction for smaller and bigger players

gidion72 likes this.
  2. dlinebass5 M.V.P. Bears

Yeah, I'm not investing in a Madden game until EA does. They churn out trash games every year and people pay full price. Insanity.

gidion72 likes this.
  3. BearsWillWin Drunk (Probably) Patreon Champion Manager Bears Blackhawks Cubs

I'm only buying Madden for 1 reason this year....to play as Justin Fields with the Bears.

gidion72 likes this.
  4. dlinebass5 M.V.P. Bears

Yeah, I totally get this. And it's the only reason I'm tempted. But even if that gets me, I'm happy to wait until the price goes down or next year's game comes out. I've never played a Madden game without being horribly disappointed.

gidion72 likes this.
  5. gidion72 Legend Steelers

Madden has too many players overrated or underrated.

6. BearsWillWin Drunk (Probably) Patreon Champion Manager Bears Blackhawks Cubs

It's a video game.....

gidion72 likes this.
  7. dlinebass5 M.V.P. Bears

If they could make the mechanics good enough, I wouldn't give one damn about player ratings. I just want a football game where the mechanics / logic are good. I had Madden 13 - CB's high-pointed balls but WR's literally didn't have logic written to do so. The fix they came up with by the next time I bought a Madden game? A rock-paper-scissors mechanic of you / the AI picking a way to play the ball.

I'm just saying, write proper mechanics / logic and you won't have to resort to a rock-paper-scissors button push to see who wins.

Sorry, I'm just bitching. I want a good football game to play, and haven't had one since NFL 2K5.

8. BearsWillWin Drunk (Probably) Patreon Champion Manager Bears Blackhawks Cubs

I totally agree. I've hated the mechanics for years. MLB's turn around and but suddenly turn around in flash and pick the ball off. It's kinda crazy.

It will never improve until there's a legit competitor on the market that forces them to listen to the people purchasing the game.

9. BearsWillWin Drunk (Probably) Patreon Champion Manager Bears Blackhawks Cubs

I still can figure out why they won't bring back the create a play feature. It existed at one time. And it was fun.

Jjratface likes this.