L4SN FANTASY BASEBALL

Discussion in 'Fantasy Baseball' started by Willie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Underdog Franchise Player Patriots

More like I’ll feel worse losing to you by single digits again with a full roster lol

2. Underdog Franchise Player Patriots

Well barring a phenomenal Sunday turnaround I won’t be going down by single digits, at least lol. Good luck in the next round, Will. Fucker.

Willie likes this.
  3. skinny123 Guest

This has been going on for 20 years of fantasy football, hockey, baseball. My team either slumps and misses the playoffs the last three weeks, or makes the playoffs and gets eliminated in the first round.

4. skinny123 Guest

Ok, I concede defeat, the volcano was just too tough to handle today. Good luck moving forward lava.

Willie likes this.
  5. Underdog Franchise Player Patriots

Ouch. That Maeda bullpen outing was a dagger. What a comeback...the potential three-peat is still in effect. Sorry, Will.

Willie likes this.
  6. Willie Head Coach Manager News & Notes Vikings

Congratulations to; Below the Mendoza Line and Baseball Mashers 2.0... good wins, guy's.

Have fun in the Championship!

7. JS Part Time Starter

Good season everyone! Thanks for having me on board again!

Willie likes this.
  8. Willie Head Coach Manager News & Notes Vikings

Its time to start considering if we are going to do our annual L4SN Fantasy Baseball thing for 2020...

Sign in here if your interested in playing and if you have ideas for change/improvement.

skinny123 likes this.
  9. Kyreal Franchise Player Ravens

I wouldn't mind playing again but with Daily lineups. Weekly lineups kinda remove quite a bit of strategy imo.

Willie likes this.
  10. Willie Head Coach Manager News & Notes Vikings

I agree… thanks for that.

Kyreal likes this.
  11. Underdog Franchise Player Patriots

Count me back in too

Willie likes this.
  12. JS Part Time Starter

I will be in again depending on the format. I am cool with either weekly points format like always or a daily format only in a roto format only. If you use daily in points, you would potentially devalue SP draft value by owners just streaming pitchers daily. In a roto format, you cannot use this tactic very effectively because it would potentially kill your ERA and WHIP when streaming garbage. Just my two cents.

Also, if you need players again in 2020, I could probably convince Baseball Mashers to play again.

I will check back in to see what you guys figure out.

Willie likes this.
  13. Willie Head Coach Manager News & Notes Vikings

Good point. I'll let it ride for a few days on here to see what others have to say. Thanks for dropping by, JS.

14. Kyreal Franchise Player Ravens

Weekly lineups already devalue starting pitchers values as it is. Daily lineups actually up the starting pitchers value as you can rotate them in and out on their days of being pitched. You can't do that with weekly lineups and you lose out on points consistently over the season when your starters only start 1 game per week (you get lucky if they sneak in a 2nd game), hence the lack of strategy in using weekly lineups.

Also when your lineups are locked in for the week, and the dreaded injury happens on Monday evening, you have lost out on an entire weeks points due to that person being out.

On that note, I am fine with roto set up, makes it challenging and that is the whole reason to play fantasy, for the challenge.

Willie likes this.
  15. BearsWillWin Drunk (Probably) Patreon Champion Manager Bears Blackhawks Cubs

If there is an opening I would play.

Kyreal and Willie like this.
  16. Willie Head Coach Manager News & Notes Vikings

We should be able to do that... thank you!

17. Underdog Franchise Player Patriots

We should try to resurrect something for 2021

18. Underdog Franchise Player Patriots

19. Willie Head Coach Manager News & Notes Vikings

Im always game. It would be fun and could work if we could find 6 to 8 people.

Lets advertise and see if we get any hits.

20. Vancouver Volcanos Franchise Player

Lets advertise and see if we get any hits.

I will play again.

Willie likes this.