Euro cup 2016

Discussion in 'European Football General Discussion Board' started by Falcons Guy, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Catfish Guest

skinny that's soccer my good man and schweinsteiger is a veteran. he should know better. ive seen the replay 10 times. i still can't say his hand hits the ball.

2. skinny123 Guest

Yeah, I'm used to it now, almost as bad as taking a goal away in hockey because the secondary player was half an inch offside or the players skate in the air.

3. Catfish Guest

the german defender did the same thing in the quarters vs italy in the box. keep your hands down.

4. Catfish Guest

wow Ronaldo goes down and out in the 18th min and the outcome looks dim. they pack it in and play tight defense to get the only goal in overtime. i love the shot. when in overtime SHOOT IT bc you never know what could happen. i thought the goalie was going to save it as he saw it all the way, but he didn't. when in a scoreless game - shoot it from the 18 as you never know what will happen. the USA team in the last World Cup looked for the perfect pass to score. That never happens. Just shoot it and see. Good for Portugal. Their first title ever.

5. skinny123 Guest

Looks like france was missing ZZ and henry.

6. Catfish Guest

haha. those 2 are old men now.

ronaldo injury is a sprained knee. may miss the opener for Real Madrid. Out possibly 6-8 weeks.

7. skinny123 Guest

Euro 2020 cancelled, moved to 2021.

8. gidion72 Legend Steelers

I can’t help but believe that somehow men are involved in the invention and spreading of this virus. Too many evil people want to take over the world.