Cardinals Baseball

Discussion in 'St. Louis Cardinals' started by mutigers1fan, Apr 17, 2013.

1. jeep99tj Guest

A few people I have talked to say Boston wins tomorrow night. I don't think so. Cards ain't gonna go that easy.

2. Good luck, all in.

3. jeep99tj Guest

Congrats to the Sox on winning the series. I really thought the Cards would make it a seven game series but it just wasn't to be.

4. jeep99tj Guest

The Cards are 19-19 and 5 games behind the Brewers.

5. Playing 26 of their first 38 away from home Cards fans can't feel bad about being only .500 at this point. 19 of the next 22 are back at Busch so the Cardinals look to hit stride with the comforts of home cooking.

6. jeep99tj Guest

Great game last night. A back and forth affair until the Giants scored 3 in the top of the 8th to take a 6-4 lead. The Cards made a run of it in the bottom of the ninth by scoring a run and had runners on first and third when the third out was made.

7. Mental mistakes killed us. Martinez didn't back up the plate and Bourjos took the wrong route to the ball. Those plays can't happen and lost the game for us. We simply made mistakes and the Gants didn't, its inexcusable.

8. Willie Head Coach Manager News & Notes Vikings

Wainright played catch today. First time since elbow surgery.

9. I honestly don't expect a ton from Waino this year.

10. Willie Head Coach Manager News & Notes Vikings

11. Looks like I was right...

12. Willie Head Coach Manager News & Notes Vikings

Jordan Walden on DL with biceps tendinitis.

13. Catfish Guest

i just added some cardinal outfielder in fantasy baseball. his name is jeremy hazelbaker and is on fire! another gem for the cards scouting department!

14. Hazelraker, as he's being called, has great knowledge of the strike zone for a guy that never really caught on.

15. Catfish Guest

gems in fantasy are key! i'll take him.

16. Catfish Guest