WWE HOF CLASS 2018

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by Catfish, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Fighting Irish Eagles

So far - Goldberg and the Dudley Boyz head the class.

2. gidion72 M.V.P. Steelers

HOF for fake sports. Wow, who fooled the people the most? Put him in the HOF

3. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Fighting Irish Eagles

ugh gid. it's very real as you can look up the injuries. the outcomes are scripted. these guys are doing backflips off of ladders and cages and dropping 20-30 feet onto someone. it takes talent to do that several times a week for years and years. it takes a lot of talent to sell this to fans as the wrestling is more tactical and technical now than ever before. for that, their league has a HOF.

4. gidion72 M.V.P. Steelers

Are they giving Oscars to the wrestlers?

Catfish likes this.
  5. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Fighting Irish Eagles

haha - if you don't like WWE that's fine, but this is what they do. And no Oscars. They have Slammy Awards. hahahaha THat's true btw.

6. gidion72 M.V.P. Steelers

Come on catfish, you actually believe wrestling is real? Do you also believe in Santa Claus, the easter bunny, the tooth fairy etc

7. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Fighting Irish Eagles

Wait, there's no Santa Claus? Gid you bastard! HAHAHA. Just kidding.

I didn't say that. I said
    the injuries are REAL. the outcomes are scripted. so no it's not a real match like college or Olympic wrestling. However they take a freaking beating and get severely hurt. That's real. Sid Vicious jumping off the second rope and landing on the mat and his tibia snapping in half was real ! The video of it is frightening. That's real Ric Flair beating Ricky Steamboat for the title was scripted beforehand.

8. gidion72 M.V.P. Steelers

But the NFL is becoming (I'm afraid) scripted too.

Catfish likes this.
  9. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Fighting Irish Eagles

maybe with Ref calls and favoritism. No one wanted the EAGLES as SB Champs and they made it happen ! Goodell wanted his bf Brady to win another ring. haha.

gidion72 likes this.
  10. gidion72 M.V.P. Steelers

I was dumbfounded they didn't overturn those Eagles TDs, but I was also very glad. The Patriots have been getting controversial calls ever since the tuck rule bull shit! I swear the Steelers were screwed over for the Patriots a couple of times.

11. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Fighting Irish Eagles

^^the ertz play was easy to rule on as he became a runner. jesse james was on the ground and was not a runner. as I told LAJOE, Clement had possession in an odd place pinned to his arm while in bounds. he took 2 steps and that was enough to rule it a completion. PATS fans are saying both were not receptions is silly as both had possession of the ball for a small amount of time.

12. gidion72 M.V.P. Steelers

Patriots fans are complaining because they usually get those calls. Not because they were bad calls.

Catfish likes this.