WCDL - League Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'West Coast Dynasty League' started by Tim, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Tim Administrator Commissioner

2. Will Hall-of-Fame Staff Member Official Vikings Redwings

Wow... Good game, Tim. You got me by 4 points, lol.

Tim likes this.
  3. Tim Administrator Commissioner

That was quite the trade you were a part of today.

Both short and long term moves on both sides.

I like it.
    :cheers:

atticus379 and Will like this.
  4. LAOJoe Hall-of-Fame Staff Member Head Official Maple Leafs Eagles

Tim I saw your trades in this league (there are auto-links to your league to view). If you do this right you'll be the Pats, minus the cheating.

5. Tim Administrator Commissioner

lol

Will and Atticus made an interesting move.

This league has already proved to be pretty entertaining. Seems like a good group of people are involved.

atticus379 and Paddy_McAndrew like this.
  6. Paddy_McAndrew Potential Walk-On

Interesting week, think its going to be a fun year. Incredible to see that Kareem Hunt and the Jags defence scored more points than half the teams in the league between them.

That said, I think it should be a really competitive league!

Tim and Will like this.
  7. Tim Administrator Commissioner

Agreed, it already looks like there is a nice split in talent between and within each division.

8. Tim Administrator Commissioner

The Capitalists Pigs stormed into my building today and proceeded to bitch slap my general manager all about his office...

[​IMG]

I was not amused... :angry:

atticus379 likes this.
  9. Paddy_McAndrew Potential Walk-On

I think this was the wrong day to bench Diggs...

Tim, Whitesauce253 and atticus379 like this.
  10. Tim Administrator Commissioner

There has been an amendment made to the rules -

Inactivity Rule
    Any owner that fails to update their roster by keeping either injured players or players on a bye week in the starting line-up will receive one warning per season. After the initial warning, that franchise will lose their first round pick in the following draft and will be compensated a pick at the bottom of the second round. If an owner has two seasons with warnings for inactivity, the third infraction will be considered a previously warned offense and the rule will be immediately enforced. Exceptions to the rule have to be brought to the commissioner through the forum by private conversation or through email. Posting on the FleaFlicker board or posting in a forum thread will not be an accepted measure. Multiple injuries to the roster will be taken into consideration.

This rule was something that I had originally considered but has never been necessary for this league. There still has been no reason to issue a warning to any owner and this was only amended here because of an issue that arose in another one of our pay leagues. This is something that will probably not be needed in this league as everyone here does a great job of staying on top of their line-ups but having it on the books now will help to avoid any potential future issues.

If you have any questions be sure to ask.

atticus379 likes this.
  11. atticus379 Potential Walk-On

Getting reaaaaaalllllly tired of playing the top scoring team every week ...