TRUMP!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Superzero, Jul 15, 2015.

1. skinny123 Legend Maple Leafs

Do you know how many American lives he just put at risk? American embassies in danger now in all muslim countries.

2. firehalo Legend Penguins Steelers

This is how he will get US citizens to stand by him. Create a foreign enemy (Al Qaeda/ISIL/ISIS/<fill in new one here>) that he can say hates "us", and we'll continue this idiot notion of a "war on terror". Now, I hope every US embassy on the planet burns to the fucking ground... casualties be damned. Its on Donnie's head.

3. skinny123 Legend Maple Leafs

Not only that, it'll probably come out in the future that he got paid off by a special interest group.

4. firehalo Legend Penguins Steelers

Military Industrial Complex

skinny123 likes this.
  5. skinny123 Legend Maple Leafs

This jackass wants to bring the world back to the 70s, doing everything short of allowing smoking back in planes and hospitals.

6. skinny123 Legend Maple Leafs

We have to start a new thread called, "hitting a new low."

Trump now says that pet owners are low class.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  7. skinny123 Legend Maple Leafs

[​IMG]

She hates Trump too!

8. skinny123 Legend Maple Leafs

The latest, trump wants to start his own intelligence agency of international spies, everyting off the record. This would be financed by billionaires and chinese investors. They could do undercover kidnappings and cause havoc in hostile countries, essentially starting uneeded wars.
    They wouldn't answer to the CIA.

9. AxeMurderer Legend Cowboys

I thought the exact same thing. Idiot carelessly throws a lit cigarette into a gun powder factory, sees it go up in flames, then absolves himself by saying "I did nothing wrong - it was the factory that was dangerous."

skinny123 likes this.
  10. AxeMurderer Legend Cowboys

Just effing great. What's next? Secret police - acting with total impunity - who will rouse folks out of bed in the middle of the night if they happened to say anything bad about the Cheeto-in-Chief.

11. skinny123 Legend Maple Leafs

I said this from day 1, some dolts didn't want to believe me. This guy is open for business, anyone could bribe him on policies, you aren't living in america anymore.

12. AxeMurderer Legend Cowboys

Pew Research (Worldwide):

22% have confidence Trump will do the right thing in world affairs (down from 64% for Obama)
    74% have little to no confidence in Trump (23% for Obama)
    49% have a favorable view of the US (down from 64%)

America: an embarrassment to the masses.

13. AxeMurderer Legend Cowboys

14. skinny123 Legend Maple Leafs

Pure dirtbag.

15. AxeMurderer Legend Cowboys

In honor of Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, the Ignoramus-in-Chief screwed up the famous Roosevelt quote, while Melania got the date wrong.

Great job, kids. Keep making America proud.

firehalo likes this.
  16. skinny123 Legend Maple Leafs

The evangelical kooks and nut jobs are applauding the Jerusalem move. They believe in Armaggedon and the 2nd coming, anti-christ. Basically, they want a world war where billions die and Trump is fulfilling a prophecy.:sos:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  17. firehalo Legend Penguins Steelers

Another solid reason to keep g4Wd out of the political structure of ANY country. You're no better than the "EYE-ranians" if that's how you want it to roll. Fucktarded hillbillies.
    #staySecular

18. firehalo Legend Penguins Steelers

19. skinny123 Legend Maple Leafs

20. skinny123 Legend Maple Leafs