Selling cards

Discussion in 'Cards and Collectibles' started by StlCrtn, Jun 3, 2017.

1. StlCrtn Franchise Player Staff Member Official Steelers

2. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Eagles

stl-that link doesn't take you to your listings, so i can't see what you're selling. and i got out of the sports card collecting biz 3 yrs ago and sold off everything i had. got killed on ebay fees and cheap buyers. good luck to you.

3. StlCrtn Franchise Player Staff Member Official Steelers

I got the link changed. The fees aren't terrible. 10% of the total sale. Could be a lot worse.

4. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Eagles

and paypal takes their cut too. trust me it's more than 10%. if your stuff is high end say a few $1000 a month in sales, that ebay bill is around $500 come the next month, not counting what paypal takes off the top.

and you get buyers wanting you to lower the costs to embarrassing numbers too. like a psa graded 3 hank aaron rookie is well over $1000. i had people asking me to sell it for $600. i told them to never contact me again! just be ready for shysters pal.

5. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Eagles

NY Yankee Aaron Judge's stuff is off the charts right now. His hitting heroics are the stuff of Yankee legend. He is drawing comparisons to Mantle. If you're a Yankee fan or memorabilia collector now is the time to jump in on Judge.

6. StlCrtn Franchise Player Staff Member Official Steelers

Unfortunately I never got into baseball. I can imagine how stupid the prices are that people are willing to pay.

7. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Eagles

pre-rookie autographs of Judge are at $95 and up currently...

rookie ones are $150 and up. rarer serial numbered ones under /20 or /10 are $300 and up.

8. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Eagles

9. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Eagles

10. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Eagles

11. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Eagles

Rhys Hoskins rookies and autographs are sky high due to his HR Record production. Wow. Autographs as low as $180 ! That's insane. His autograph is higher than Aaron Judge's right now. Judge has been in a tailspin since the AS Break and is not even favored now to win the AL MVP.

12. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Eagles

StlCrtn likes this.