Recent card sales.....

Discussion in 'Cards and Collectibles' started by Catfish, Oct 5, 2016.

1. igloofn68 M.V.P. Steelers

I agree completely......I'm only going so low from what I paid or I'm not selling........

2. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Fighting Irish Flyers Eagles

igloo-i wish i had the money to buy some of ur cards/auto/items bc it's a incredible collection and that is based off of emails and conversations only. i know there's more to it etc. i could blow a lot of money fast on your items. that's how rare and good it is! maybe 1 day, i can come to you with $5000 and go shopping at the igloo card store. haha.

3. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Fighting Irish Flyers Eagles

market just stinks. cards going for less than paid and value price just months later. buyers crying "that's what it's worth?" no it's not. buyers don't determine value. it's not worth to buy even top cards say over $1000 bc if you sell them, people won't pay what you paid for them and cry cheap. terrible. so glad im done.

4. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Fighting Irish Flyers Eagles

saw 1 auction for $500 and a live one at $245 and counting. Tebow is a fad and it shall pass!

5. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Fighting Irish Flyers Eagles

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/a...-aunts-attic-that-could-fetch-over-1-million/

the new fad now is if you have a vintage pack of cards - don't open it. they will grade the pack as it and encapsulate it with a grade. to me that's nuts. i wanna see what's in those packs! $1 mil in unreal for this stuff unopened! and it doesn't say who was in the 48 Bowman's either. I have a hard time believing it's worth $500,000 without seeing who is in there. If it's Jackie Robinson, Feller, Berra, Dimaggio, Williams etc then yes, but they better be pristine.

6. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Fighting Irish Flyers Eagles

StlCrtn likes this.
  7. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Fighting Irish Flyers Eagles

[​IMG]

this is a 2014 issue of SI correctly predicting the Astros 2017 WS win!! Going for big bucks on eBay. Craziness!