Personal Fitness Goals

Discussion in 'Physical Fitness' started by Tim, Aug 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Eagles

that's easy - for people like me, who have so much weight to lose - i need sweat - every damn day! getting out and sweating is key!

2. firehalo M.V.P. Penguins Steelers

I'm lucky enough to have a live-in gf, so I'm covered there. It's not the money part that bugs me, I don't want strangers touching me all over. It's just one of my weird things. The topic of massage was in reference to spa & club amenities. Also, I see these massage stations here and there. Straddle the seat, go face down into the padded ring and blindly let some stranger rub and massage you... aaaahahaha!!! No thanks!

Oddly, my step-brother is a licensed masseuse and he thinks my hang-up is funny. I would let him give me a massage, since I know him personally and he's a professional. Where are the credentials for these massage chair stations? Is it sanitary? Sure, they spray or wet wipe the seats, etc., but how clean is it? Plastic seat sweat... mmmmmmm!

3. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Eagles

^^ but if you didn't have a gf - live in or not, then it's your step brother in law or no one else. dwindles it down a lot.

4. firehalo M.V.P. Penguins Steelers

I'll pass on the massage then. I can always sit in a hot tub... preferably with a waterfall feature.

Catfish likes this.
  5. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Eagles

i never saw that term before until today - "waterfall feature." ironically someone else used it on here on a different thread. haha.