Mindhunter on Netflix ?

Discussion in 'Television' started by Catfish, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Fighting Irish Flyers Eagles

Anyone catching this 10 episode show? it's the late 1970's early days of the FBI and behavioral criminal psychology. Like the character of Jack Crawford from SIlence of the Lambs who the one guy is based off of. Solid stuff 4 episodes in. They began speaking to serial killers, categorizing them and their habits etc. Their superiors thought it was a waste of time and resources. wow how it paid off.

2. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Fighting Irish Flyers Eagles

wow=-really solid first season. crazy and really eye opening at times at some much proof people are evil in front of them and no one wanted to do or track them until these 2 guys came along. and only Holden is the main one who sees evil in people. Bill is so wishy washy on people. He doesn't believe in half the crap they are doing. Season 2 may feature BTK and the Atlanta serial killer who kids in the 70's and 80's!

Tim likes this.
  3. gidion72 M.V.P. Steelers

I lived in Atlanta during that time. It was a black guy killing black kids. Wayne Williams was his name.

Catfish likes this.
  4. Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Fighting Irish Flyers Eagles

^^yeah i did read about him. crazy stuff. i think the show needs to branch out on multiple killers like season 1 and not focus on 1 guy. they hinted about BTK in season 1. hope they feature him in season 2 as well.