Dynasty League

Discussion in 'L4SN Dynasty League' started by Tim, Jan 1, 2015.

1. LAOJoe Hall-of-Fame Staff Member Head Official Maple Leafs Eagles

He has pick #2 as well from the Crabtree deal. That is just the default order for every round.

2. SPress Franchise Player Patriots

Three 1st rounders. He isn't a Browns fan is he?

3. rediiis M.V.P. Canucks

What the Tkchuck, no way I should have won. Beachbum had Mixon (got hurt), Shazier (got hurt) and another and lost by two. wow.

4. rediiis M.V.P. Canucks

Good lusk will. Let's both score above our average.

Will likes this.
  5. rediiis M.V.P. Canucks

I Cam had 3 more points than Turftoes. and those 3 points can get you a re-fill at McDonalds.

6. LAOJoe Hall-of-Fame Staff Member Head Official Maple Leafs Eagles

Wow Le'Veon Bell. Truth vs Jason comes down to Reshad Jones needing 5 points not counting a possible stat correction. Odds favour Truth at 75% (games he's scored 5 or more fantasy points this year).

Will needs 9 points from Cooks and McCourty to beat rediiis.

Will likes this.
  7. LAOJoe Hall-of-Fame Staff Member Head Official Maple Leafs Eagles

Actually @Tim do tiebreakers go by fleaflicker tiebreakers like bench points or do they go to the higher seed?

8. Will Hall-of-Fame Staff Member Official Vikings Redwings

You got me excited, lol... I actually need 19 points. I think my goose is cooked?

9. LAOJoe Hall-of-Fame Staff Member Head Official Maple Leafs Eagles

14 points give or take. and I might have confused it with the other league where you need 5/6. I think another point was added for you late.

Will likes this.
  10. LAOJoe Hall-of-Fame Staff Member Head Official Maple Leafs Eagles

Well @JS barring a stat correction it seems we have round 3. I do expect at least one correction but it would take away a point from Reshad Jones.

JS likes this.
  11. JS Special Teams

Well if it holds up...good luck! I won't exhale until the stat correctons are in for the week.

12. LAOJoe Hall-of-Fame Staff Member Head Official Maple Leafs Eagles

Yes. Good luck in the same friendly yet insincere way we both clearly mean.

JS likes this.
  13. rediiis M.V.P. Canucks

Joe's little brother knows you are always mean, stern, or setting him up for battle against bots in the future.

14. JS Special Teams

Stat correction got me :(

Site shows bench points as the tie breaker so Truth moves on.

Good luck to those left!

15. LAOJoe Hall-of-Fame Staff Member Head Official Maple Leafs Eagles

Half a sack. LMAO. Wow. Jason too bad for you because Reshad Jones definitely got credited a tackle that Kiko Alonso already made. It was a week tackle with a hand but the ball carrier stumbled and fell to the ground before Jones batman jumped on him. They missed the touch by Alonso.

16. LAOJoe Hall-of-Fame Staff Member Head Official Maple Leafs Eagles

RT gets breaks with ANED and Dork Dynasty.

17. LAOJoe Hall-of-Fame Staff Member Head Official Maple Leafs Eagles

Tim confirmed to me earlier that the FF site tiebreakers are indeed the tiebreakers used. We have nowhere in the rules that states any alternatives. I asked him just in case this happened.