- Bridgewater's injury described as 'gruesome' - Teddy Bridgewater | MINNFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports Teddy Bridgewater's knee injury was "gruesome," and that his teammates were "disturbed and horrified," with some even throwing up.
- Packers release longtime punter Tim Masthay - Tim Masthay | FAPackers released P Tim Masthay.
- Gase calls out Parker for nagging injuries - DeVante Parker | MIADolphins coach Adam Gase said DeVante Parker (hamstring) needs to do "the little things" off the field to stay healthy.
- J.R. Sweezy officially stashed on PUP list - J.R. Sweezy | TBBucs placed LG J.R. Sweezy (back) on the reserve/PUP list.
- Pats try to buy time with Vollmer on PUP list - Sebastian Vollmer | NEPatriots placed RT Sebastian Vollmer (hip, shoulder) on the reserve/PUP list.
- Top Questions Facing Falcons WR GroupJulio Jones is obviously set in stone as Atlanta’s #1 receiver, and the monster free agent contract makes Mohamed Sanu
- Pittsburgh Penguins – Stanley Cup ChampsPittsburgh Penguins win 4th Stanley Cup with 3-1 Game 6 win over San Jose A turnaround season for the
- 2016 NFL Draft Recap: Dallas Cowboys1(4) Ezekiel Elliott RB Ohio State 2(34) Jaylon Smith LB Notre Dame 3(67) Maliek Collins DT Nebraska 4(101) Charles Tapper
- 2016 NFL Draft Recap: San Diego Chargers1(3) Joey Bosa DE Ohio State 2(35) Hunter Henry TE Arkansas 3(66) Max Tuerk C U.S.C. 4(102) Joshua Perry OLB
- 2016 NFL Draft Recap: Philadelphia Eagles1(2) Carson Wentz QB N. Dakota St. 3(79) Isaac Seumalo C Oregon State 5(153) Wendell Smallwood RB W. Virginia 5(164)