- Broncos announce Manning out at least 2 weeks - Peyton Manning | DENThe Broncos announced Peyton Manning (foot) will miss "at least" the next two weeks.
- Report: Keenum (concussion) will start if healthy - Case Keenum | STLJim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports Case Keenum (concussion) will start if he's healthy Sunday against the Bengals.
- Forte 'good enough to go' for Thursday night - Matt Forte | CHIMatt Forte (MCL) confirmed that he plans to play Thursday against the Packers.
- Schefter: Eagles and Kelly 'sick of each other' - Chip Kelly | PHIAppearing on Sirius XM NFL Radio, ESPN's Adam Schefter said "momentum and signs seem to be piling up against a Chip Kelly return to Philadelphia."
- Report: Amendola won't have lengthy absence - Danny Amendola | NECSN New England reports Danny Amendola has a sprained knee, but is "not expected to miss an extended period of time."
- Ravens… and the Hits Keep ComingThe Ravens beat the Rams 16-13 on a Justin Tucker 47-yard field goal. However, even in victory the Ravens manage
- Showdown – Packers 30, Vikings 13UPDATE… Rodgers threw for 212 yards and a pair of touchdown passes, Datone Jones had two of Green Bay’s six
- Bye week much needed for FalconsThe Atlanta Falcons enter the bye week at 6-3, having already matched last season’s win total. But the team has
- Vikings 21, Rams 18 OTUpdate (AP) – MINNEAPOLIS (AP) Angered by a hit to Teddy Bridgewater’s head that knocked the quarterback out of the
- The Race for Number 1We’re at that point in the 2015 NFL season where the chaff is being separated from the wheat. It’s only