- Rivers throws for 365 yards, 2 TDs in MNF loss - Philip Rivers | SDPhilip Rivers completed 35-of-48 passes for 365 yards, two touchdowns, and one interception in the Chargers' Week 5 loss to the Steelers on Monday night.
- Gates goes for 92 yards, 2 TDs in 2015 debut - Antonio Gates | SDAntonio Gates caught 9-of-11 targets for 92 yards and two touchdowns in the Steelers' 24-20, Week 5 loss to the Steelers on Monday night.
- Le'Veon's TD as time expires downs Chargers - Le'Veon Bell | PITLe'Veon Bell rushed 21 times for 111 yards and one touchdown and caught 4-of-5 targets for 16 yards in the Steelers' 24-20, Week 5 win over the Chargers on Monday night.
- Falcons 'uncertain' if Julio will play Week 6 - Julio Jones | ATLAppearing on the Monday Night Football halftime show, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Falcons are "uncertain" if Julio Jones (hamstring) will be able to play Thursday night's Week 6 game against the Saints.
- Report: Roethlisberger a 'longshot' for Week 6 - Ben Roethlisberger | PITESPN's Adam Schefter reports Ben Roethlisberger (knee) "wants to play" Week 6 against the Cardinals, but it's considered a "longshot."
- Ravens’ Body LanguageThe Ravens’ 2015 season can be personified by the body language of their head coach, John Harbaugh. Here John Harbaugh can’t
- #1 Ohio State – 49, Maryland – 28Game #6 for the Buckeyes brings Maryland into town for Homecoming… Ohio State has plenty of work to do. Buckeyes
- Cubs Win!The Chicago Cubs down the Pittsburgh Pirates 4-0, in the NL Wild Card matchup and advance to the NLDS to
- 2015 Browns at the Quarter PoleAfter four weeks, the 2015 Cleveland Browns’ season is now one quarter of the way through. When the Cleveland Browns
- Rams get Bold, New Stadium Deal in St. Louis; L.A. to now get Two Teams?In their own odd way, the St. Louis Rams seem to be ready to stay in St. Louis. Strangely, National