- Martavis Bryant not a lock to play this week - Martavis Bryant | PITMartavis Bryant (undisclosed) hasn't practiced fully since Monday.
- Fred Jackson expected to play vs. Bengals - Fred Jackson | SEACoach Pete Carroll said Fred Jackson (questionable, ankle) is likely to play in Sunday's game against the Bengals.
- 49ers rule out Vernon Davis (knee) for Week 5 - Vernon Davis | SFVernon Davis (knee) has been ruled out for Week 5 against the Giants.
- Seahawks rule out Marshawn Lynch for Wk 5 - Marshawn Lynch | SEAThe Seahawks have ruled out Marshawn Lynch (calf, hamstring) for Week 5 against the Bengals.
- Titans expect 'more & more' of Green-Beckham - Dorial Green-Beckham | TENTitans GM Ruston Webster expects rookie Dorial Green-Beckham to play "more and more" as the season moves along.
- Cubs Win!The Chicago Cubs down the Pittsburgh Pirates 4-0, in the NL Wild Card matchup and advance to the NLDS to
- 2015 Browns at the Quarter PoleAfter four weeks, the 2015 Cleveland Browns’ season is now one quarter of the way through. When the Cleveland Browns
- Rams get Bold, New Stadium Deal in St. Louis; L.A. to now get Two Teams?In their own odd way, the St. Louis Rams seem to be ready to stay in St. Louis. Strangely, National
- Astros Eliminate YankeesColby Rasmus set the tone early with a blast to deep right center and the Astros were on their way.
- NFL Robo Rankings – 2015 Week 4At first I wondered how a one-eyed toaster can be cross-eyed but it looks as if this is entirely possible.