31

Re: Blind Loyalty is Un-American

babyfan wrote:
Al in Cal wrote:

  Your problem is your double standard and your "cheerleading" hence the pom pom label which so offends you. It is called being a hypocrite. I have a simple rule, when attacked I hit back hopefully harder.

First of all the pom pom thing doesn't offend me. LOL. How thin-skinned do you think I am?
So when I agree with an article or poster I'm a cheerleader. Okay, if you need to have that visual in your brain, that's okay with me Al. Just a question but what am I wearing in these visuals of yours? Is that why you use it? For titillation? Because I'm a female? There has to be a reason why you feel the need to patronize me. Why is that Al?

   You're a female and you coached girl's teams. Teams have cheerleaders. CHeerleaders have pom poms. If it is patronization then so be it. I call it humor. You said before that you wonder why I have never called you names, it is simple. Because you are a female and I don't attack women. That and I respect you. We also have had a few PMs in the past and I take those into consideration. I'd say that you should lighten up with your feeling that you are being singled out by me. All that I have done is to respond to you differently than some of the other "gentlemen" on this board, a few of which are cretins.


   

And pardon me if I do not follow your directives on how to post and what to post. Who are you anyway to try and martial me into any mode of discussion. YOu single me out all of the time for your admonitions yet the most vile utterances and insults by others are left unquestioned. Its funny what your double standard it. Look within yourself for a change about how you enter into dialogue with others on this board.

That's the teacher in me :) You do understand why you feel singled out, right? Because every time you post in reply to me you tell me how wrong I am. You protest when I agree with articles that resonate within me and you protest if I agree with Bww. Each time you write a post that tries to serve me a lesson by attacking my integrity or trying to shame me because of who my friends are you bring the spotlight on yourself. Each and every time.   


   I have never "attacked" your integrity. That is a complete fabrication. OF course I respond when you argue against what I believe. As for shaming you because of who your "friends" are, there is only one person we are talking about and that is BWW. I find it amazing that a good person could be friends with that moron. That is all.

You talk to me re-reading stuff before I post and how I might "learn something"? How self serving is that, baby? You sure have an exalted opinion of yourself don't you. You might try and re-read what you posted above. Sure think a lot of yourself and your gift of verbal communication don't you?

Without question I do Al. I'm a strong writer. Verbal communication is not what's happening here though ... you know that right?

    You are a good writer. So am I. But your comment was self serving in that you decided that I was not as good a writer as you are in some way, shape, or fashion. As for re-reading something, as a general rule I do. You just do not happen to agree with a lot of what I state. That is a completely different thing.

As for not knowing where a poster is coming from because I don't know them, its pretty clear by the way people communicate where they are coming from and what their agenda is. BWW, for example, he's made it plain. He is as simple minded as it gets. He likes to get his rocks off by trying to get people mad by insulting them. He is proud of it. HE also loves to be vile. HE is the worse of the lot on this board .

Here's a great example. You have an idea (it might even be a good idea) and rather than explain or clarify it you immediately use Bww as an example and an opportunity to insult him (not that he would notice). Explain to me how you can know someone (their background etc) based on how they communicate on a website. Because Bww calls you on a lot of your posts, does that make him a bad guy? Because you trash talk others, does that make you a bad person?

     Nope. On this you are wrong. The issue was how you feel that you cannot know where someone is coming from because you don't "know" them based on what they write on a web site. I disagree and gave BWW as an example. Understand this. I joined this board in November of last year after leaving a couple of years prior. Immediately upon my return, BWW attacked me personally just as he had done the earlier years. He bragged about how much he loved to insult posters and wished ill upon them. To me, his behavior in this is off the map in terms of how people should deal with one another. He is not a good person. People who do this kind of shit are assholes and he is a prime example of being an asshole.

    He is not a "bad guy" because he calls me out. A lot of people call me out and I them and that is what these boards are all about, but I have a simple rule, I will treat people as they treat me. Hit me and I will hit back, hopefully harder. I like to argue civilly and with respect and most people do. ANd I do make mistakes sometimes and go over the top so to speak. For that I am sorry. I also have a temper which I do try and control.

I would say no to both of those questions. 

I know Bww. I've known him off the board for years. He's a friend of mine. He's a good man. I don't know you but I assume that you're a loving husband, good father and honourable person. I don't let what you post here colour my impressions. Just because we disagree on a political board is not enough for me to make a judgement on you. That would be immature and short-sighted of me.

    I feel the same thing about you, baby, as far as not making a negative judgement on the kind of person that you are. But you are really off base in regard to BWW. Have a good day till the next time we argue. Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah:)

"I'm Sick of These FREELOADERS opposed to the new gas tax." Governor Jerry Brown of California announcing his $51B new tax on motorists.

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

32

Re: Blind Loyalty is Un-American

Actually this is right. Nobody cares what is right or wrong anymore just what is right or left. People applaud crap when their party is spewing it. But protests it when the opposite party says the same exact thing.

If it ain't Steel it ain't real!!

Share

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

33

Re: Blind Loyalty is Un-American

gidion72 wrote:

Actually this is right. Nobody cares what is right or wrong anymore just what is right or left. People applaud crap when their party is spewing it. But protests it when the opposite party says the same exact thing.

Well put, Giddy.   This presidency is actually a  great socail experiment even it is put us all a risk.  This populist POTUS was destined to fail.  He convince many thru his celeb status that a plain-speaker" was what this country needs.  It's sad that he's been able garner the support of so may because it shows the level of discontent  with our government process.

The actuality is that, right of left, our political beliefs are rooted on emotion NOT facts.  We have a bias that leads many astray.  There is pressure and gratification for joining a party that will embolden the bubble believer to make decision that are not Constitutional.  The thing about liberals is that they tend to look at all sodes.  When conservative are banding together liberals are still trying to figure out what is the best course of action.  Libs aren't bad, neither is Republican.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the Divided States of America, and to the PACs, for which it stands, one nation, at odds, divisible, with Liberty and Justice for some." ~ Neil Degrasse Tyson

34 ( edited by skinny123 05-20-17 10:39)

Re: Blind Loyalty is Un-American

When Ann Coullter bails, you know there's a problem. Yeah, we know Al, she doesn't count, she has the pom poms lol.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Share

Thumbs up 0 Thumbs down

35 ( edited by skinny123 05-20-17 09:52)

Re: Blind Loyalty is Un-American

She went from writing a book called "In Trump we trust", to totally jumping ship after 100 days. Rah rah rism boom bah lol

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

36

Re: Blind Loyalty is Un-American

Tenacious Faulk wrote:
gidion72 wrote:

Actually this is right. Nobody cares what is right or wrong anymore just what is right or left. People applaud crap when their party is spewing it. But protests it when the opposite party says the same exact thing.

Well put, Giddy.   This presidency is actually a  great socail experiment even it is put us all a risk.  This populist POTUS was destined to fail.  He convince many thru his celeb status that a plain-speaker" was what this country needs.  It's sad that he's been able garner the support of so may because it shows the level of discontent  with our government process.

The actuality is that, right of left, our political beliefs are rooted on emotion NOT facts.  We have a bias that leads many astray.  There is pressure and gratification for joining a party that will embolden the bubble believer to make decision that are not Constitutional.  The thing about liberals is that they tend to look at all sodes.  When conservative are banding together liberals are still trying to figure out what is the best course of action.  Libs aren't bad, neither is Republican.


   Hilarious opinion. Really has a misguided opinion about his own liberal philosophy. Liberals care about only their side and that is to get rid of the Constitution and adopt Socialism as the form of government. To eliminate individual achievement and take to a environment based on the government taking care of everything and everybody. Liberals for the most part, advocate how open-minded that they are but it is these same liberals who shout down conservatives at every turn, attack Republicans on college campuses and on the streets.

   It is ironic that the liberals accuse conservatives of being militant and over-the-top yet when shown on news broadcasts the activities like BLM and the anarchists on college campuses, they will justify it as freedom of expression and that their activities can be justified based on alleged past injustices.

"I'm Sick of These FREELOADERS opposed to the new gas tax." Governor Jerry Brown of California announcing his $51B new tax on motorists.

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

37

Re: Blind Loyalty is Un-American

skinny123 wrote:

When Ann Coullter bails, you know there's a problem. Yeah, we know Al, she doesn't count, she has the pom poms lol.

Coulter doesn't represent me a bit. She's pretty much over the top as far as a COnservative. More a provocative person than a level head person as far as I am concerned. She is upset because he hasn't done enough in her eyes about building the wall.

    On the plus side. Trump just signed a deal with Saudi Arabia that will bring over $110B to the US in defense contracts. OF course, liberals will ignore that and the fact that the Sunni world is rejoicing that Trump isn't caving to Iran and the mullahs like Obama did. Great marks to a great jobs president, Donald Trump.

"I'm Sick of These FREELOADERS opposed to the new gas tax." Governor Jerry Brown of California announcing his $51B new tax on motorists.

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

38

Re: Blind Loyalty is Un-American

skinny123 wrote:

She went from writing a book called "In Trump we trust", to totally jumping ship after 100 days. Rah rah rism boom bah lol

   Worry  about your own country, skinny. We are doing just fine over here.

"I'm Sick of These FREELOADERS opposed to the new gas tax." Governor Jerry Brown of California announcing his $51B new tax on motorists.

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

39 ( edited by skinny123 05-20-17 10:55)

Re: Blind Loyalty is Un-American

Al in Cal wrote:
skinny123 wrote:

When Ann Coullter bails, you know there's a problem. Yeah, we know Al, she doesn't count, she has the pom poms lol.

Coulter doesn't represent me a bit. She's pretty much over the top as far as a COnservative. More a provocative person than a level head person as far as I am concerned. She is upset because he hasn't done enough in her eyes about building the wall.

    On the plus side. Trump just signed a deal with Saudi Arabia that will bring over $110B to the US in defense contracts. OF course, liberals will ignore that and the fact that the Sunni world is rejoicing that Trump isn't caving to Iran and the mullahs like Obama did. Great marks to a great jobs president, Donald Trump.

Yeah Al, we get it, the good muslims are the muslims Trump does business with, of course, smell more of his shit and tell us it smells like roses.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

40

Re: Blind Loyalty is Un-American

Al in Cal wrote:
skinny123 wrote:

She went from writing a book called "In Trump we trust", to totally jumping ship after 100 days. Rah rah rism boom bah lol

   Worry  about your own country, skinny. We are doing just fine over here.

Right, 64% of the country hates the orange ape.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

41

Re: Blind Loyalty is Un-American

skinny123 wrote:
Al in Cal wrote:
skinny123 wrote:

When Ann Coullter bails, you know there's a problem. Yeah, we know Al, she doesn't count, she has the pom poms lol.

Coulter doesn't represent me a bit. She's pretty much over the top as far as a COnservative. More a provocative person than a level head person as far as I am concerned. She is upset because he hasn't done enough in her eyes about building the wall.

    On the plus side. Trump just signed a deal with Saudi Arabia that will bring over $110B to the US in defense contracts. OF course, liberals will ignore that and the fact that the Sunni world is rejoicing that Trump isn't caving to Iran and the mullahs like Obama did. Great marks to a great jobs president, Donald Trump.

Yeah Al, we get it, the good muslims are the muslims Trump does business with, of course, smell more of his shit and tell us it smells like roses.

  $110B to the United States coffers is a good thing in the war against terrorism. Trump is forming an alliance with the Sunnis against ISIS and Al Queda. RIght now, Eqypt, Jordan, Israel, the Saudis and the Kurds are forming a solid military partnership against terrorism. Obama took sides against the Sunnis because he wanted a nuke deal and was will to do anything to check a box for his "legacy". It was a terrible deal for the Sunnis, Israel, and the United States.  I also like the action that Trump took with the Syrians Kurdish forces despite the protests of Turkey.

   Once again, Skinny, worry about yourselves over there in Canada and keep your Syrian refugees to yourselves. Don't let em back into our country please or we might just have to build another wall on your border. BTW..... keep that shit stuff you call Canadian bacon to yourselves, it smells bad and tastes worse.

"I'm Sick of These FREELOADERS opposed to the new gas tax." Governor Jerry Brown of California announcing his $51B new tax on motorists.

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

42

Re: Blind Loyalty is Un-American

Tenacious Faulk wrote:
gidion72 wrote:

Actually this is right. Nobody cares what is right or wrong anymore just what is right or left. People applaud crap when their party is spewing it. But protests it when the opposite party says the same exact thing.

Well put, Giddy.   This presidency is actually a  great socail experiment even it is put us all a risk.  This populist POTUS was destined to fail.  He convince many thru his celeb status that a plain-speaker" was what this country needs.  It's sad that he's been able garner the support of so may because it shows the level of discontent  with our government process.

The actuality is that, right of left, our political beliefs are rooted on emotion NOT facts.  We have a bias that leads many astray.  There is pressure and gratification for joining a party that will embolden the bubble believer to make decision that are not Constitutional.  The thing about liberals is that they tend to look at all sodes.  When conservative are banding together liberals are still trying to figure out what is the best course of action.  Libs aren't bad, neither is Republican.

   I do not believe that Trump will fail. Why? Because Trump is smart and tough and people wanted someone other that the typical Dem and Rep to be their president. This is a follow-up to the Tea Party movement which cost a lot of old guard Reps their jobs as well as costing Obama his Congressional control. You think we are going to go away because the media is complicit with crooked Dem leadership and is corrupt themselves? Not going to happen. What the Dems do not understand that they lack leadership to inspire anyone and the "youth" that they count on doesn't exist. These folks are pretty much Apolitical and too stoned on drugs to give a rats ass about anything other than where their next fix is coming from
      On the other hand, there is a new generation of young leaders coming on the scene and they are represented by the tons of young GIs who are now veterans, want jobs and advancement and are the best of the best in terms of leadership, honor, and American pride. These folks are streaming to Trump's idea of America not the self serving takers of the left.

"I'm Sick of These FREELOADERS opposed to the new gas tax." Governor Jerry Brown of California announcing his $51B new tax on motorists.

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

43

Re: Blind Loyalty is Un-American

skinny123 wrote:
Al in Cal wrote:
skinny123 wrote:

She went from writing a book called "In Trump we trust", to totally jumping ship after 100 days. Rah rah rism boom bah lol

   Worry  about your own country, skinny. We are doing just fine over here.

Right, 64% of the country hates the orange ape.


Ha ha ha ha. Yeah, those "polls" really got the last US election right didn't they? Trump has a terrific base and the Dems have no base. Wait until the Dems lose the unions completely. When the Teamsters, the Steelworkers, the Trade Unions etc, rank and file turn to Trumps upbeat jobs message, the Dems will lose big time.

"I'm Sick of These FREELOADERS opposed to the new gas tax." Governor Jerry Brown of California announcing his $51B new tax on motorists.

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

44

Re: Blind Loyalty is Un-American

skinny123 wrote:
Al in Cal wrote:
skinny123 wrote:

She went from writing a book called "In Trump we trust", to totally jumping ship after 100 days. Rah rah rism boom bah lol

   Worry  about your own country, skinny. We are doing just fine over here.

Right, 64% of the country hates the orange ape.


Ha ha ha ha. Yeah, those "polls" really got the last US election right didn't they? Trump has a terrific base and the Dems have no base. Wait until the Dems lose the unions completely. When the Teamsters, the Steelworkers, the Trade Unions etc, rank and file turn to Trumps upbeat jobs message, the Dems will lose big time. But please please worry about your own country and it security. And for goodness sakes, bury that shit that you call Canadian Bacon:(

    Oh, by the way,  didn't you guys invent hockey? When was the last time a Canadian team won the Stanley Cup?

"I'm Sick of These FREELOADERS opposed to the new gas tax." Governor Jerry Brown of California announcing his $51B new tax on motorists.

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

45 ( edited by skinny123 05-20-17 11:28)

Re: Blind Loyalty is Un-American

Al in Cal wrote:
skinny123 wrote:
Al in Cal wrote:
skinny123 wrote:

When Ann Coullter bails, you know there's a problem. Yeah, we know Al, she doesn't count, she has the pom poms lol.

Coulter doesn't represent me a bit. She's pretty much over the top as far as a COnservative. More a provocative person than a level head person as far as I am concerned. She is upset because he hasn't done enough in her eyes about building the wall.

    On the plus side. Trump just signed a deal with Saudi Arabia that will bring over $110B to the US in defense contracts. OF course, liberals will ignore that and the fact that the Sunni world is rejoicing that Trump isn't caving to Iran and the mullahs like Obama did. Great marks to a great jobs president, Donald Trump.

Yeah Al, we get it, the good muslims are the muslims Trump does business with, of course, smell more of his shit and tell us it smells like roses.

  $110B to the United States coffers is a good thing in the war against terrorism. Trump is forming an alliance with the Sunnis against ISIS and Al Queda. RIght now, Eqypt, Jordan, Israel, the Saudis and the Kurds are forming a solid military partnership against terrorism. Obama took sides against the Sunnis because he wanted a nuke deal and was will to do anything to check a box for his "legacy". It was a terrible deal for the Sunnis, Israel, and the United States.  I also like the action that Trump took with the Syrians Kurdish forces despite the protests of Turkey.

   Once again, Skinny, worry about yourselves over there in Canada and keep your Syrian refugees to yourselves. Don't let em back into our country please or we might just have to build another wall on your border. BTW..... keep that shit stuff you call Canadian bacon to yourselves, it smells bad and tastes worse.


Obama approved a $115 Billion dollar deal back in September, he pulled back a bit because the Saudi's were bombing schools and hospitals in Yemen. They do have human rights autorcities, a whole pile load, but the orange ape doesn't care about anything like that.

The Syrian refugees in Canada haven't committed one act of terrorism, they have nothing but gratitude. Please, don't pass yourself off as a good christian or catholic, you have nothing but hate in your heart.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down