Re: NFL Front Office Power Rankings...

I'm sure it's gonna be fun, gid... The best Browns teams in my lifetime were in the mid to late 80's...If you aren't old enough to remember that era, or you think I'm full of crap, be sure to check out the film on Pittsburgh's 1989 Opening day... That was my one and only trip to Pittsburgh, and what a lovely day it was.  I for one, very much miss the Mark Malone/Bubby Brister era in Steeler history...

let it ride

Thank you!: Catfish

Thumbs up Thumbs down

TopDawg wrote:

I'm sure it's gonna be fun, gid... The best Browns teams in my lifetime were in the mid to late 80's...If you aren't old enough to remember that era, or you think I'm full of crap, be sure to check out the film on Pittsburgh's 1989 Opening day... That was my one and only trip to Pittsburgh, and what a lovely day it was.  I for one, very much miss the Mark Malone/Bubby Brister era in Steeler history...

Those were the dark ages, I have been a Steelers fan since the early 70's. so I remember that time too well. So you wish you had Kosar and Clay Mathews back.

If it ain't Steel it ain't real!!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

gidion72 wrote:
TopDawg wrote:

Those were the dark ages, I have been a Steelers fan since the early 70's. so I remember that time too well. So you wish you had Kosar and Clay Mathews back.

lmao!  Oh yeah...Those were the glory days. smh.

let it ride

Thumbs up Thumbs down

TopDawg wrote:
gidion72 wrote:
TopDawg wrote:

If you consider being John Elway's beotch glory days then I certainly won't try to stop you.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Underdog wrote:
LAOJoe wrote:

I don't agree with any rankings that reacts so quickly to make SF that high even if it ends up being right.

The article said it's based solely on this offseason.

I stand corrected then. On a quick glance it's alright.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

gidion72 wrote:
TopDawg wrote:
gidion72 wrote:
TopDawg wrote:

If you consider being John Elway's beotch glory days then I certainly won't try to stop you.

Everybody has a beotch.   Don't believe me?  Just ask Tom Brady.

Do not confuse effort with results.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

gidion72 wrote:
TopDawg wrote:
gidion72 wrote:
TopDawg wrote:

lol! You've been a Steeler fan since early 70's??!!  lmao!  and yet you come with a line I'd expect from a wiseass 12 year old....Good one dude.

let it ride

Thumbs up Thumbs down

TopDawg wrote:
gidion72 wrote:
TopDawg wrote:
gidion72 wrote:
TopDawg wrote:

lol! You've been a Steeler fan since early 70's??!!  lmao!  and yet you come with a line I'd expect from a wiseass 12 year old....Good one dude.

You can't handle the truth

Thumbs up Thumbs down

TopDawg wrote:

my brother in law is 54 yrs old and a lifelong Steelers fan. we kid around as he would tell me when Bradshaw retired, who would take over the Steelers. OMG not Mark Malone. Years later he was dating my sister and got indoctrinated with the Eagles. So what happens...the Eagles get rid of Brister and he signs and plays for the Steelers. He was in QB HELL till Ben came along. hahaha

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Catfish wrote:
TopDawg wrote:

my brother in law is 54 yrs old and a lifelong Steelers fan. we kid around as he would tell me when Bradshaw retired, who would take over the Steelers. OMG not Mark Malone. Years later he was dating my sister and got indoctrinated with the Eagles. So what happens...the Eagles get rid of Brister and he signs and plays for the Steelers. He was in QB HELL till Ben came along. hahaha

We will be alright this time because we have Tomlin and the standard is the standard.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

gid - u better hope tomlin keeps his job.

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

gidion72 wrote:
TopDawg wrote:
gidion72 wrote:
TopDawg wrote:
gidion72 wrote:
TopDawg wrote:

You can't handle the truth

I just saw that part of that movie randomly on tv yesterday.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

smh...great movie line, but no relevance here.  Elway's career is well documented, as are the troubles of my Cleveland Browns....Just the fact that gid even went there, lets ya know he's concerned...I love it.

lookin forward the season opener... ;)

let it ride

Thumbs up Thumbs down

TopDawg wrote:

smh...great movie line, but no relevance here.  Elway's career is well documented, as are the troubles of my Cleveland Browns....Just the fact that gid even went there, lets ya know he's concerned...I love it.

lookin forward the season opener... ;)

I can't wait either. It will be nice to see our offense at full strength for the first time in almost 2 seasons.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Catfish wrote:

gid - u better hope tomlin keeps his job.

*HIGH*

I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down