Re: DITCH SOUNDS

Cornell hung himself...

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Man that sucks. I really like his voice.

"We're not gonna lose quite as easy as we have in the past." -K. Lowe

Thumbs up Thumbs down

He had a four octave voice.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

No disrespect to Mr. Cornell (although living in Seattle at the peak of Grunge, I wasn't a big Grunge fan), but Mike Patton of Faith No More/Mr. Bungle/Lovage, etc... possesses a rare 6-octave range.  Here are some samples:

what's yer name, neighbor?

Thank you!: Will

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I liked Faith No More... the one album they played on MTV anyways... good stuff. 'What is It' was a good one. (whatever it was called)

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

I think that's "Epic".

what's yer name, neighbor?

Thumbs up −1 Thumbs down

1,207 ( edited by Will 05-27-17 03:56)

Greg Allman has died... he was 69   RIP

Will's Website

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

"When it's time for leaving, I hope you understand, I was born a rambling man."

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I remember this one, cool tune.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Will's Website

Thank you!: KilkennyDan, skinny123

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thumbs up Thumbs down

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/music/report- … 57466.html

Thumbs up Thumbs down