1

Topic: Five Guys named America's top Burger Place...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/surprise-fiv … 51265.html

it's damn good, but the service is slow because they grill the burger in front of you and it's so expensive. add a soda and fries - you're dropping $11-14 easy. i go maybe 3x a year.

Their bacon cheese hotdog is the best hotdog i ever had. it's huge and they cut it in half on served on one of their super soft rolls. try and thank me later.

Thank God for Sports!

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

2

Re: Five Guys named America's top Burger Place...

It is pretty good but give me a White Castle over five guys

If it ain't Steel it ain't real!!

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

3

Re: Five Guys named America's top Burger Place...

ew-i had white castle once in college. it was about 5 of us and we were drunk out of our minds. they were so slow with our order as we got many burgers. food was good, but didn't see the hype.

now i live on the East Coast. I never saw a Jack in the Box or some Southern or Western US Chains.

Thank God for Sports!

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

4

Re: Five Guys named America's top Burger Place...

Catfish wrote:

ew-i had white castle once in college. it was about 5 of us and we were drunk out of our minds. they were so slow with our order as we got many burgers. food was good, but didn't see the hype.

now i live on the East Coast. I never saw a Jack in the Box or some Southern or Western US Chains.

You live on the east coast and only had White Castle once?
Unamerican

If it ain't Steel it ain't real!!

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

5

Re: Five Guys named America's top Burger Place...

Five Guys is good.....but it's not In-N-Out Burger good.

"Sometimes I wonder if I'm patriotic enough. Yes, I want to kill people, but on both sides."  - Jack Handey

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

6

Re: Five Guys named America's top Burger Place...

gidion72 wrote:
Catfish wrote:

ew-i had white castle once in college. it was about 5 of us and we were drunk out of our minds. they were so slow with our order as we got many burgers. food was good, but didn't see the hype.

now i live on the East Coast. I never saw a Jack in the Box or some Southern or Western US Chains.

You live on the east coast and only had White Castle once?
Unamerican

^^and that was in college in the Chicago suburbs. Never seen a WC in or near Philly where I live. Sorry Gid.

Thank God for Sports!

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

7

Re: Five Guys named America's top Burger Place...

BearsWillWin wrote:

Five Guys is good.....but it's not In-N-Out Burger good.

never seen one in my life. heard they are awesome.

Thank God for Sports!

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down