271

Re: Yeary league.

SPress wrote:

Why wouldn't you look at that first? ThAt was an the issue.  I won the week then
Start calling you Joe Goddell

Okay what are you confused about? The system says you have 10 points by Carolina. The breakdown says you should have 10. What makes you think there should be more?

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

272

Re: Yeary league.

SPress wrote:

I was saying from the start I didn't get points for the last play

But you did. You got 1 for the force and 1 for the recovery at the same time.
Before that you only had 8 points.

You did not have 10 points all half before that play because when Kelley scored his TD you lost 2 points to bring you down to 8. You then earned 2 more with the fumble. The points were applied.

It happens often where people track sacks and turnovers but forget to account for points allowed by the team.

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

273

Re: Yeary league.

LAOJoe wrote:
SPress wrote:

Why wouldn't you look at that first? ThAt was an the issue.  I won the week then
Start calling you Joe Goddell

Okay what are you confused about? The system says you have 10 points by CarolinasCarolina. The breakdown says you should have 10. What makes you think there should be more?

Nope your right.  As I said in an earlier post as I read it I lost
It seems,wrong that I look at flicker and it shows me to be.5 down on a semi final game for over a quarter of the and I get a fumble forced and recovery on the last play and it doesn't change.

"And you can’t ignore the laws of science, unless, of course, you’re the N.F.L."- The NY Times

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

274

Re: Yeary league.

I have a huge problem with that.
I'll beaty ou next week in dynasty than figure it out from there.

"And you can’t ignore the laws of science, unless, of course, you’re the N.F.L."- The NY Times

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

275

Re: Yeary league.

SPress wrote:
LAOJoe wrote:
SPress wrote:

Why wouldn't you look at that first? ThAt was an the issue.  I won the week then
Start calling you Joe Goddell

Okay what are you confused about? The system says you have 10 points by CarolinasCarolina. The breakdown says you should have 10. What makes you think there should be more?

Nope your right.  As I said in an earlier post as I read it I lost
It seems,wrong that I look at flicker and it shows me to be.5 down on a semi final game for over a quarter of the and I get a fumble forced and recovery on the last play and it doesn't change.

It did say you were 0.5 down for over a quarter. It then said 2.5. Maybe you didn't look after the change or maybe you didn't refresh your page until the end and it wasn't auto refreshing?

I dunno. And you're going down Steve!

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

276

Re: Yeary league.

LAOJoe wrote:
SPress wrote:
LAOJoe wrote:
SPress wrote:

Why wouldn't you look at that first? ThAt was an the issue.  I won the week then
Start calling you Joe Goddell

Okay what are you confused about? The system says you have 10 points by CarolinasCarolina. The breakdown says you should have 10. What makes you think there should be more?

Nope your right.  As I said in an earlier post as I read it I lost
It seems,wrong that I look at flicker and it shows me to be.5 down on a semi final game for over a quarter of the and I get a fumble forced and recovery on the last play and it doesn't change.

It did say you were 0.5 down for over a quarter. It then said 2.5. Maybe you didn't look after the change or maybe you didn't refresh your page until the end and it wasn't auto refreshing?

I dunno. And you're going down Steve!

Whatever, we all know who the best team in the league was before you and "your brothers" rigged it Joesph Godell.

You have no chance, on the level next week, Goody Jr.

"And you can’t ignore the laws of science, unless, of course, you’re the N.F.L."- The NY Times

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

277

Re: Yeary league.

SPress wrote:
LAOJoe wrote:
SPress wrote:
LAOJoe wrote:
SPress wrote:

Why wouldn't you look at that first? ThAt was an the issue.  I won the week then
Start calling you Joe Goddell

Okay what are you confused about? The system says you have 10 points by CarolinasCarolina. The breakdown says you should have 10. What makes you think there should be more?

Nope your right.  As I said in an earlier post as I read it I lost
It seems,wrong that I look at flicker and it shows me to be.5 down on a semi final game for over a quarter of the and I get a fumble forced and recovery on the last play and it doesn't change.

It did say you were 0.5 down for over a quarter. It then said 2.5. Maybe you didn't look after the change or maybe you didn't refresh your page until the end and it wasn't auto refreshing?

I dunno. And you're going down Steve!

Whatever, we all know who the best team in the league was before you and "your brothers" rigged it Joesph Godell.

You have no chance, on the level next week, Goody Jr.

I don't know if you are serious? How did we rig it? There were only 2 trades all year. Only one between us and he missed the playoffs and I only made it from lucky matchups. He even got the better end of it. And Chimps was one of 3 teams with you and Tim that dominated all year.

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

278

Re: Yeary league.

By the end I was just busting balls Joe. Good job commishing. Great year everyone. Go get em next week Jean.
And I am still gonna whip your ass in dynasty next week Joe.

"And you can’t ignore the laws of science, unless, of course, you’re the N.F.L."- The NY Times

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

279

Re: Yeary league.

Congrats to Jeanquev (P.U.P. List) for winning
the 2nd annual Yeary League.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/fleaflicker/t1183619_0_150x150.jpg

Share

Thank you!: Will

Thumbs up Thumbs down

280

Re: Yeary league.

LAOJoe wrote:

Congrats to Jeanquev (P.U.P. List) for winning
the 2nd annual Yeary League.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/fleaflicker/t1183619_0_150x150.jpg

Yes... congratulations, Jeanquev. Nice work.

I'll be gunning for ya next season. :)

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

281

Re: Yeary league.

Congrats Jean. Was rooting for you since Monday. Manifest destiny

"And you can’t ignore the laws of science, unless, of course, you’re the N.F.L."- The NY Times

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

282

Re: Yeary league.

Thanks everybody :)

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down

283

Re: Yeary league.

At the top of the Fleaflicker Yeary league page there is a place to activate the 2017 season... should I click that?

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

284

Re: Yeary league.

Will wrote:

At the top of the Fleaflicker Yeary league page there is a place to activate the 2017 season... should I click that?

I think only I can activate it. either way I will activate it but will wait until closer to the draft so I can handle membership easier.

Share

Thank you!: Will

Thumbs up Thumbs down

285

Re: Yeary league.

Yeah. Let Joe handle those members.

what's yer name, neighbor?

Share

Thumbs up Thumbs down