Re: Toronto Blue Jays

4-12 looks bad now, if they could get to .500 by the end of may, it's a whole new season. If things get worse, let's say they're 16-48 by june.10, I could see the beginning of the end for gibby, if not the end. Any evaluating can't be done until at least the 50-60 game mark.

One consolation to a stinker season, I get a nice seat in a totally empty section.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thank you!: Will, LAOJoe

Thumbs up Thumbs down

5 in a row.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Good job... nice sweep!

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Will's Website

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

This streak really made the climb manageable. They just can't fall into another big slide.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Walk off, i could hear the hr foghorn from my place.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

592 ( edited by skinny123 05-14-17 08:25)

17-21, they're at the 38 game mark, if they could hit 500 by the 55 game point, this team will make a run for the wild card at least.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

23-26, JD's back, it won't be long to .500 and beyond.

Thumbs up Thumbs down