Re: L4SN FANTASY BASEBALL

Well, I got a lot of hate and i got no qualms wishing it her way!

Which step is that one?

canucks have never picked #1

Thumbs up Thumbs down

rediiis wrote:

Which step is that one?

hey red - my personal life is different than my life in AA and the group, so i can hate anyone i want outside of the group and she's at the top of the list!

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

rediiis wrote:

Which step is that one?

#13 - make a list of personal enemies and bash them unequivocally!

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I thought I had a comfortable lead, but Chin Music came storming back... going to the wire.

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

95 ( edited by skinny123 06-04-17 09:20)

My beer leaguers were bashing this week....When is Zach coming back? 10 day DL on May.6?

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

i have decent hitters but no pitching. i lose every week! weekly leagues are not my thing. i flat out stink! the funniest thing is the free agency pool is 10x better than both yahoo leagues im in. i would kill to have some of those FA still around to pick up in my Yahoo leagues. wow.

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:

My beer leaguers were bashing this week....When is Zach coming back? 10 day DL on May.6?

Half of MLB has been on the 10-day DL, a lot of them since the season started... I don't get it either.

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Will's Website

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Second consecutive week Monday came and went and I forgot to edit my lineup...hopefully it works as well as it did last week lol

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yikes...second highest score of the week and Will's team still ran a train on me...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

i guess Will knew what he was doing with taking 3 pitchers in a row to start the draft?

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I just had a hunch pitching would be at a premium this season and the depth positional wise would be deep. Avoiding the injury bug turns out to be critical this season.

As for the million points I put up... I got lucky. The stars lined up just right.

Will's Website

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Now I cant score to save me...

Will's Website

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Lineups must be set by 2pm et today... still a great race going on for the last playoff spots.

Get Trout back and lose Correa for two months #$%&^@!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Underdog wrote:

Get Trout back and lose Correa for two months #$%&^@!

Oh my... that's a terrible break!  :(