10     Bye    
11     Nov 19     BAL @ GB     1:00 PM          
12     Nov 27     HOU @ BAL     8:30 PM          
13     Dec 03     DET @ BAL     1:00 PM          
14     Dec 10     BAL @ PIT     8:30 PM          
15     Dec 17     BAL @ CLE     1:00 PM          
16     Dec 23     IND @ BAL     4:30 PM          
17     Dec 31     CIN @ BAL     1:00 PM

Don't look now but the Ravens are coming........

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Ravens 2017 Schedule

A few things worth noting:

1. After something like 11 of 12 Monday Night games on the road under Harbaugh, the Ravens actually get a Monday night home game against Houston.

2. The trend of starting and/or finishing the season with the Bengals continues, but it's flipped.  We actually end the season with Cincy coming to Baltimore and start it in Cincinatti.

3.  The NFL granted the Ravens request to not have a bye week after the London game (2k, you going to the game??).  The team gets a pretty late bye week during week 10

4.  The toughest stretch of this schedule looks to be weeks 3-7.  Travel to london, come back and host the Steelers, then travel to Oakland, and potential throw away game hosting the bears, then traveling to the Vikings.  They have to win at least 3 of these games

5. Four of the last Six games are at home.  Three of those games against divisional rivals

Don't look now but the Ravens are coming........

Thumbs up Thumbs down

3 ( edited by Tenacious Faulk 04-25-17 03:40)

Re: Ravens 2017 Schedule

Depending on the rest of the off season and how they fill the remaining roster holes and draft it could be a favorable schedule.  Another thing I'll add to the list is that the first half of the schedule has alternating home/away games and the back half has 4 of 6 games at home.  So outside of the London and Thursday night game the first half isn't bad and the

This may be way to early, but its the boring off season and I reserve the right to change my mind on these picks as developments occur. 

Wk1 BAL @ CIN     WIN - Cincy has lost a lot of good players
Wk2 CLE @ BAL     WIN - It's Cleveland
Wk3 BAL @ JAX      WIN - JAX is still struggling   
Wk4 PIT @ BAL      LOSS - I figure that jet lag would factor into this
Wk5 BAL @ OAK    LOSS - Oakland finally rebounded and the Ravens may just be starting to
Wk6 CHI @ BAL      WIN - Bears are in trouble
Wk7 BAL @ MIN     WIN - I think this is a toss up actually, but I'll give it a homer pick
Wk8 MIA @ BAL     WIN - Miami has struggled against Baltimore
Wk9 BAL @ TEN     WIN - They have a tough defense, but the offense isn't scaring anyone
Wk10            Bye
Wk11 BAL @ GB     LOSS - Ravens do well after the bye, but a reloaded Rogers offense?
Wk12 HOU @ BAL  WIN - QB situation is sketchy and Ravens defense takes advantage         
Wk13 DET @ BAL    WIN - Lions offense isn't scaring anyone
Wk14 BAL @ PIT      WIN - This is a homer pick - can go either way imo
Wk15 BAL @ CLE     WIN - Unless they do something drastic we sweep the Browns
Wk16 IND @ BAL     LOSS - Colts have quietly built an all star defense
Wk17 CIN @ BAL     WIN - Bengals have owned us recently but I think this year that changes

There you have it.  12-4.  Seems mighty optimistic, I know, but take away the homer picks and it's 10-6.  It's way early and I will revisit these picks.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the Divided States of America, and to the PACs, for which it stands, one nation, at odds, divisible, with Liberty and Justice for some." ~ Neil Degrasse Tyson