Topic: 2017 NFL Schedules...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2017- … n-between/

Baseball season is almost here !

Thank you!: Lyman

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: 2017 NFL Schedules...

I don't understand the London, England stuff. It is a huge disadvantage for the NFL teams which participate. They lose a home game and all the travel... it just doesn't make sense to me.

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Will's Website

Thank you!: Catfish

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Will and yet you will have people on here arguing to the end of time on how it could work. you saw the battles i had bf about it? no way it could work but people believe it will and could. to me there is no reason a league based in the United States or Canada should venture over to Europe. The travel, weather, schedules, schematics etc are a mess.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

back to the NFL...The Eagles have 3/4 on the road to open the season and 3 on the road in mid-season and one of the toughest decembers to end the season. who did they piss off ?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Cowboys last 4 games:

@ NYGiants
@ Raiders
Seattle
@ Philadelphia

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Catfish wrote:

back to the NFL...The Eagles have 3/4 on the road to open the season and 3 on the road in mid-season and one of the toughest decembers to end the season. who did they piss off ?

The entire NFC East has a tough way to go schedule wise.

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Dallas Certainly has one of the toughest if not the toughest schedule in the NFL. On the other hand the crew over at NFL.com thinks the Colts, Seahawks, Stealers and 49ers with the Falcons have some of the easier schedules. There are some Playoff contenders there that have bit of a break.

With todays parity, everybody plays a meaningful, so called tough, schedule in my opinion.

AxeMurderer wrote:

Cowboys last 4 games:

@ NYGiants
@ Raiders
Seattle
@ Philadelphia

3/4 on the road to end it blows but they are the heavy favorite in the East and NFC so they do have the edge. The Eagles got bubkis to have 3/4 on the road to open the season and 3 straight on the road in mid-season. But Will is right the whole NFC East seemed to get the short stick this year on the schedule.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The Steelers have 4 prime time games in row. And a Christmas Day game again after playing that day last season.

If it ain't Steel it ain't real!!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

3/4 on the road to end it blows but they are the heavy favorite in the East and NFC so they do have the edge.

"Heavy favorite"...?  Not sure I agree there. One of the favorites, sure.

The Eagles got bubkis to have 3/4 on the road to open the season and 3 straight on the road in mid-season. But Will is right the whole NFC East seemed to get the short stick this year on the schedule.

NFC East is a tough division, so they're all going to be bumping each other off. Plus we face the AFC West this year - KC, Denver, Oakland, no jokes there.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Browns get no love...that's what happens when you are a perennial top ten draft picker..

last 4
Green Bay
Baltimore
@Chicago (Christmas Eve)
@Pittsburgh (New Years Eve)

Chicago is no power house this year, but playing Christmas Eve in the Windy City is no walk in the park...especially when you are the Cleveland Browns...Let's hope they get their first win of the season prior to this run...

Time to become relevant again in Cleveland...HERE WE GO BROWNIES, HERE WE GO, WOOF WOOF!!!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

well axe-who else is favored in the NFC besides Dallas? maybe not a heavy favorite, but they are a easy favorite in the East at least and top 3 in the NFC if that.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Catfish wrote:

well axe-who else is favored in the NFC besides Dallas? maybe not a heavy favorite, but they are a easy favorite in the East at least and top 3 in the NFC if that.

In no order
Seahawks
Falcons
Packers
Panthers
Giants
Cowboys
All these teams are on the SB short list

If it ain't Steel it ain't real!!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

gidion72 wrote:
Catfish wrote:

In no order
Seahawks
Falcons
Packers
Panthers
Giants
Cowboys
All these teams are on the SB short list

i'll give you gb and seattle. hopefully atlanta can overcome last year's SB fiasco. I got no love for Carolina or NY.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Catfish wrote:

I've been seeing a LOT of love for the Giants after they signed Brandon Marshall, and with Dallas losing Doug Free, Ron Leary, Barry Church, JJ Wilcox, Mo Claiborne, and Brandon Carr.

I'd probably put Green Bay and Atlanta - the two title game teams - ahead of Dallas. Seattle's right there, Giants are probably right there, I agree with Gid that the Panthers are a good bounce-back bet.

Thumbs up Thumbs down