Re: 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Will wrote:

Made it look easy too.

Columbus had a chance but then the refs took it in their own hands to swing momentum. Columbus ties it but goalie interference called when the Penguin tied up the attacker and forced him into the goalie. Powerplay goal pens soon after and it was over.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Will wrote:

It is amazing what the Preds have done to the Blackhawks or the Hawks have done to the hawks. I didn't see this at all.

It's so exhausting for Chicago to even get one shot off, let alone two. Every Blackhawk has a yellow shadow. Chicago looks like they've played every game without a day's sleep, and Nashville is playing on uppers. Nashville now up 2-0. This is really hard to watch.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Rangers win in OT

Gunga galunga

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Fat lady getting ready to sing in Nashville

Gunga galunga

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

ditch/bunker project already started.  Bob is quicker than Sharon Stone.
http://i.livescience.com/images/i/000/038/104/i02/7-site-one-130321.jpg

canucks have never picked #1

Thumbs up Thumbs down

216 ( edited by skinny123 04-20-17 10:47)

all-pgh wrote:

Fat lady getting ready to sing in Nashville

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

4/20 scores...

NYR 3, MON 2  OT - Rangers lead 3-2
PIT 5, CBJ 2 - Penguins win series 4-1
NSH 4, CHI 1 - Predators win series 4-0
EDM 4 SJS 3 OT - Oilers lead series 3-2

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Friday, Apr 21

Toronto @
Washington
7:00 PM ET

Boston @
Ottawa
7:30 PM ET

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Will wrote:

4/20 scores...

NYR 3, MON 2  OT - Rangers lead 3-2
PIT 5, CBJ 2 - Penguins win series 4-1
NSH 4, CHI 1 - Predators win series 4-0
EDM 4 SJS 3 OT - Oilers lead series 3-2

what happened to the pens having all these guys hurt? could've fooled me. looked like the same old pens.

and columbus...i thought they were going to make a splash this year? more like a belly slop.

congrats to the predators. you made my Spring with that ass whooping. Thank you.

Come on San Jose, take it to 7!

Baseball season is almost here !

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Fish, everybody is back except Letang and Kunitz who are out for the rest of the year. Of course Letang is one one the better defensemen in the league and Kunitz has slowed down due to age but he was a net front presense getting in front of the opposing goalies view. Now the Pens basically have only Hornqvist and Guentzil (once in awhile) to take the beating in front of the net. So Kunitz is will be missed also.......

STANLEY CUP CHAMPS = PENS........Raise the Jolly Roger........Stairway to 7

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'd like to see the Leafs win or take it to 7 games to get the Caps tired out hopefully. Pens have to play the winner of that series next......

And what the 'F!' happened to the Hawks? Just goes to show you that every team in the playoffs is dangerous and you can't take any lightly

STANLEY CUP CHAMPS = PENS........Raise the Jolly Roger........Stairway to 7

Thumbs up Thumbs down

'F!' the hawks !

i expected a better fight out of the bluejackets and torts.

Baseball season is almost here !

Thumbs up Thumbs down

223 ( edited by skinny123 04-21-17 11:32)

CBJ is a real good regular season team, they play a real good system. They beat the weak teams and catch the good teams on an off-night with good goaltending. In a 7 game series against a team with more star power and more playoff experience, they have no answer for that, mismatch. The habs or rangers would've been a better matchup.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Looks like a serious injury to OV.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Look for Wilson to take somebody out now.