Re: Boston Bruins

i remember the good old days of worrying about over production from players.
ahhhhhh, good times back then. seems like a thousand years ago.

"We're not gonna lose quite as easy as we have in the past." -K. Lowe

Thank you!: hockeybob

Thumbs up Thumbs down

1,382 ( edited by mattymcgee55 04-04-17 11:01)

not only did McAvoy sign w/ the Bruins but Jacob Forsbaka-Karlsson did as well. this kid is pretty good. he plays a strong game in the middle of the ice, i think that he has a legitimate shot at the 3C role next season, I just dont think Spooner is a 3rd line C. he's top 6 or bust or 3W i suppose but thats less than ideal.

I like JFK here, and obviously Carlo too. Lauzon could be really string, we'll see.
Makes me realize- those 3 1st rounder may end up being absolute dogshit but at least the 3 2nd are looking strong.

i hate you Sweeney.

Thank you!: hockeybob

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Fatface Macavoy signed up with the big kids. I think this is short sighted thinking spending an entire ELC year. Sure the Krug injury is crippling but wasting a year like this will hurt in the end.
Not having Krug out there to beat the Boucher 1-3-1 will be difficult to say the least. Now you're banking on concrete skates like Chara, McQuaid, & K. Miller to gain the redline...... less than ideal. Against a trap you'd  like to reverse it and get the 1st forechecker caught deep and get that red line. Krug and Colin Miller and that's about it....maybe Liles can get it done?

Fatface Charlie for the Conn Smythe!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

nice Players Tribune piece by Bergeron.

https://theplayerstribune.com/patrice-b … -playoffs/

Thank you!: Catfish, Will

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/47/6b/cc/476bcc737a6e10a9ca956660f426f45b.jpg

Thank you!: Will

Thumbs up Thumbs down