Topic: The Masters this weekend...

who wins? Will Jordan Spieth recover from his meltdown last year? Will Dustin Johnson win and remain #1 in the World? And when will Tiger Woods admit his back is toast and retire from the sport at the age of 41?

Baseball season is almost here !

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: The Masters this weekend...

Dustin Johnson trips down a set of steps and hurts his back and will NOT be competing this week at Augusta. Wow! That opens the door for Spieth, Rory and company in a huge way!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: The Masters this weekend...

Sergio finally wins his first Major and the Masters. Wow. What a back 9. He gets a miraculous par on the par 5 after a drop bc his ball was in a bush and an Eagle on 15! Rose is 1 up with 2 to go and he hits it in the bunker and bogeys. ugh. they both par 18 when both putts looked good. rose hits his drive into the woods and has to lay up, so Garcia needed 2 putts to win and only needed 1.

To me, Rose had it and blew it. Garcia, hung in there and took advantage of the Par 5 when Rose didn't. Garcia out-drove him by 30 yrs the entire back 9 and it seemed like Rose twitched on trying to pick up a tee and he left it there. To hit it in the bunker on 17 is almost criminal of Rose as he had a 1 shot lead. No idea what he was thinking there. It wasn't even close to making it on the green.

Augusta is everyone's favorite but i don't get it. the greens are hilly and great shots just roll off. most approaches land and roll off. there's no fun in that. give me a traditional green that's flat with bunkers. not a 2-3 uneven hill with 5 breaks in it. Most fairways are on a hill and it leaves you with a uneven shot with your feet to the green. that's golf? i don't know?

the rest of the field could've easily got in the hunt but didn't. bunkers here, roll off the green there etc. hell if charley doesn't get double bogey 6 on saturday, he's in the lead on sunday afternoon. he went wayward and finished at +2 after leading 2 days. i saw at least 5-8 2 foot putts for birdie all miss from charley, adam scott, the kid from Belgium-Peters, Rose, and others. Tough to watch.

Onto the US Open.

Thumbs up Thumbs down