Re: name the player,or post whatever you friggin' want

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

wow skinny - u going to ruin my weekend pretty fast with that one. hahaa

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Catfish wrote:

Don't think about it, it's just a painting that's been around for over 500 years.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ive seen that picture a long time ago. There are also UFO hieroglyphics inside the pyramids in Egypt. Too me it always just seemed like a mans imagination. Then on youtube you can see lots of things that are inexplicable in the sky, so it seems as if something is going on.

My guess is its spiritual in some fashion and not good spirits either. I believe evil, fallen angles can manipulate things to give the impression that there is life out there and they can and will give us information... which I believe would be contradictive to the Word of God.

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

1,310 ( edited by skinny123 03-17-17 12:22)

I was watching cnn last night, not to bring up politics, but to slash spending on meals on wheels? Wow, how heartless is that?  old people that are confined to their room will have a much harder time getting meals delivered to them. Meanwhile when his sons go away on a business trip for their profit, taxpayers have to pay for the seceret service to be their bodygaurds, fukin elite make me puke.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:
Catfish wrote:

Don't think about it, it's just a painting that's been around for over 500 years.

OR IS IT? HMMM. HAHAHAHA

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Will wrote:

Ive seen that picture a long time ago. There are also UFO hieroglyphics inside the pyramids in Egypt. Too me it always just seemed like a mans imagination. Then on youtube you can see lots of things that are inexplicable in the sky, so it seems as if something is going on.

My guess is its spiritual in some fashion and not good spirits either. I believe evil, fallen angles can manipulate things to give the impression that there is life out there and they can and will give us information... which I believe would be contradictive to the Word of God.

The painting is a mystery, defintely good and evil exist, good winning, but evil not to be underestimated.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

1,313 ( edited by skinny123 03-17-17 12:35)

Catfish wrote:
skinny123 wrote:
Catfish wrote:

OR IS IT? HMMM. HAHAHAHA

It's been locked up in florence since the 1400's. The thing is, the artist could just be creating something that represents god that happens to look the ufo we're used to seeing in images from books we grew up with.

It could be that ufo's were a regular occurence back then. I'm sure that if ufo's are real today, then they were always around.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Here cat, this is close to home.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The painting is a mystery, defintely good and evil exist, good winning, but evil not to be underestimated

i know that. How else does Tom Brady and the rotten Penguins keep on winning? haha

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Thumbs up Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:

Here cat, this is close to home.

haha it was also a bad movie and a sequel with karen allen and michael pare - bad 80's actors.

i don't believe any of it. i want real prove,  not cover-ups, hearsay and videos.

until i see real proof of time travel, ufos, aliens, bigfoot, or any other Earth crap, i will never believe it. sorry.

show me a big head alien corpse. show me skinny at the last leafs cup win wearing clothes of today holding a cell phone. show me a space ship. until then - it's all crapola.

Thank God for Sports!

Thank you!: skinny123

Thumbs up Thumbs down

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/so-ap … 13782.html

the EARTH IS FLAT?

Come on! Shaq is a smart guy and should know better. You can see the moon. It's round.  Flat? What's wrong with these guys?

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

They knew the world wasn't flat in 300 b.c.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

1,320 ( edited by Catfish 03-21-17 09:07)

skinny123 wrote:

They knew the world wasn't flat in 300 b.c.

?? omg i dread hearing about this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down