Re: >>>ALL THINGS VIKINGS<<<

Vikings Agree To Terms With CB Terence Newman

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Will's Website

Thank you!: Badd_Man1

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Adam Thielen Re-Signs With Minnesota Vikings

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Will's Website

Thumbs up Thumbs down

really like the signings Terence Newman can help the young guys grow-up and be pro football players...Adam Thielen his game speaks for it self I think he just might be the real deal

Badd_Man1 is a bad bad man in the whole damn town...meaner than a junk yard dog

Thank you!: Will

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Latavius Murray is heading to Minnesota.

The Vikings announced late Wednesday night they signed the former Raiders running back who rushed for 788 yards and a career-high 12 touchdowns on 195 carries last season in Oakland.

The Vikings, who released longtime starter Adrian Peterson in February, ranked last in the league in rushing yards per game in 2016, averaging just 75.3. Murray totaled 4.0 yards per carry last year and has rushed for 2,278 yards in his career.

"It was an experience, obviously it being my first time, I didn't really know what to expect," Murray said to the Vikings' team site of his free agency experience. "But just glad to get the chance to play the game again with a great team with great history here in Minnesota."

Will's Website

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

looks like a pretty good signing...in weird way its like you take one of our player CP we will take one of your's,but they still need a center this move sends a loud message to AP

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Vikings made it official today... they will not sign AP.

1,567 ( edited by Badd_Man1 03-16-17 11:09)

the AP haters must be jumping for joy,i wonder how Murray will do with a suspect O-line just don't get hurt cause last year the Raiders O-line was pretty good...AP now go get a ring and  you will be missed!.....Tricky Ricky what a waste of a rb

Thumbs up Thumbs down

1,568 ( edited by Badd_Man1 03-16-17 11:54)

why isn't Rick trying to fix the O-line it seems to me like he's doing very little

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ricky isn't very good... he lets to many keepers go.

Will's Website

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

1,570 ( edited by Badd_Man1 03-18-17 07:55)

maybe he has a secret plan or something like make a move to get back in the 1st round to work seriously on the on the O-line,i have no idea what's going on..they need a football GM just my opinion I don't think he is very good at his job,not an elite football team and no SB's to speak of i'm still PO about CP

Thumbs up Thumbs down

1,571 ( edited by Will 03-22-17 04:17)

This team is disheartening, but hang in there . Their getting better, even under Ricky lol.

1,572 ( edited by Will 03-23-17 04:54)

Minnesota announced that Murray underwent a successful ankle operation on Wednesday. The procedure was performed by Dr. Robert Anderson, the renowned surgeon, in Charlotte, North Carolina.

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport was told that once Anderson went in to the ankle, he discovered the running back needed a ligament repaired. The estimated time for recovery is about three months, Rapoport adds. Murray took visits so that teams could take a first-hand look.

Will's Website

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Geez I hope he's not injury prone trade back up into the 1st round and get a stud center! to help the O-line.....this ankle thing could be a problem or maybe its not a big deal we will see

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I would like to thank Tim for helping me to get a new password

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Vikings release Scott Crichton !