Re: DeTrOiT TiGeRs BaSeBaLL

Tigers up, 11-2.

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Tigers hit 3 homeruns and destroy the Astros, 11-4.

Tigers 1-1 on the Spring season.

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Tigers and Mets at 1:10pm et. Matt Boyd starts...

Tigers

1. Andrew Romine (S) SS
2. Miguel Cabrera (R) DH
3. Nicholas Castellanos (R) 3B
4. Justin Upton (R) LF
5. Steven Moya (L) RF
6. James McCann (R) C
7. Mikie Mahtook (R) CF
8. Brett Pill (R) 1B
9. Dixon Machado (R) 2B
_______________________________Daniel Norris (L) vs Clay Buchholz (R)

Phillies

1. Freddy Galvis (S) SS
2. Scott Kingery (R) 2B
3. Odubel Herrera (L) CF
4. Howie Kendrick (R) LF
5. Michael Saunders (L) RF
6. Daniel Nava (S) DH
7. Rhys Hoskins (R) 1B
8. Andres Blanco (S) 3B
9. Ryan Hanigan (R) C

1:05pm et.

Norris was great today... got groundball after groundball and left with a 4-0 lead. J UP with a 3-run shot in the 1st.

Pelfrey goes for the Tigers today... Fulmer sprained an ankle.

Tigers are 3-9 on the Spring.

Justin Verlander goes today...

1. Anthony Gose (L) CF
2. Jose Iglesias (R) SS
3. Nicholas Castellanos (R) 3B
4. J.D. Martinez (R) RF
5. Justin Upton (R) LF
6. Steven Moya (L) DH
7. Brett Pill (R) 1B
8. Alex Avila (L) C
9. Omar Infante (R) 2B

Tigers lose to the Blue Jays today, 6-2.

This is one of the worst Springs ive seen with this team. Hope the season goes better.

Tigers are 3-12 this Spring... but, half the team is in the World Baseball Classic.

Tigers win again today... starting to play some better ball.

Miguel Cabrera returns next Tuesday from the WBC.

Tigers were no-hit by Yankees pitching today... fell 3-0.

Tigers with a split squad package of games... they take on the Braves and the Marlins @ 1:05pm et.

Tigers lose to the Blue Jays today, 5-4.

12 Days till Opening Day...

Will's Website

Thank you!: StlCrtn

Thumbs up Thumbs down