Re: L4SN FANTASY BASEBALL

Underdog wrote:

Well my SP looks a little dubious, at least . Would be willing to discuss some combination of Cespedes/McCutchen, Correa/Seager and maybe a reliever for an upgrade there.

u dog- i sent u a message. what kind of deal are you looking for?

Baseball season is almost here !

Thumbs up Thumbs down

rediiis wrote:

^^^ no problem undy, your team sux :) like I now about beezball.

red-how about lester instead of samardzija?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I could use either one... check my roster and make an offer.

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

49 ( edited by Underdog 03-15-17 01:35)

Catfish wrote:
Underdog wrote:

Well my SP looks a little dubious, at least . Would be willing to discuss some combination of Cespedes/McCutchen, Correa/Seager and maybe a reliever for an upgrade there.

IDK...ideally a stud SP. Or at least someone reliable...everyone I have was injured at one point or another last year. Odds are at least one of them will bounce back with a strong year, but I don't want to entirely pin my hopes on it, either. Right now just exploring what my options for a possible upgrade utlizing depth I have in other areas might be.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Will wrote:

sorry Will, after taking 3 of the top 4 pitchers in a row, how the hell do you need any more pitchers?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Underdog wrote:
Catfish wrote:
Underdog wrote:

IDK...ideally a stud SP. Or at least someone reliable...everyone I have was injured at one point or another last year. Odds are at least one of them will bounce back with a strong year, but I don't want to entirely pin my hopes on it, either. Right now just exploring what my options for a possible upgrade utlizing depth I have in other areas might be.

i got Lester and Syndergaard...lets talk turkey...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Catfish wrote:
Will wrote:

sorry Will, after taking 3 of the top 4 pitchers in a row, how the hell do you need any more pitchers?

Because Scherzer is an issue... and you cant have too much pitching :P

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Will wrote:
Catfish wrote:
Will wrote:

Because Scherzer is an issue... and you cant have too much pitching :P

yeah that's why the league favors them. i got lester, syndergaard, wainwright and samardjiza. send me a deal if u want.

Thumbs up Thumbs down