Re: Dynasty League

total pot was $7500 - u guys missed out !

Baseball season is almost here !

Thank you!: Tim

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Catfish wrote:

total pot was $7500 - u guys missed out !

I wanted to jump in on that this year but my time is so limited right now it was impossible.

I'll get in on it next year Cat and you can hold me to that.
*DRINK*

"Around here, we brush our teeth with Scotch."

Tim's Website

Thank you!: Catfish

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

ok Tim. Will reach out for you next year.

In March I run a $10,000 NCAA Hoops Block Pool with your block of #'s is good for the entire March Madness Tournament (65 games), so every block of #'s, could be a winner! Don't miss out!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'd have probably still been in the running but most people probably would have picked the same guys.

I likely would have gone
Rodgers
Bell
Rawls
Elliot
Blount
J. Jones
M. Jones
Shepard
Cooper
Fiedorowicz
Santos
Miami D

I might regret it but many have it similar. If I would have won it's probably thanks to Shep over OBJ.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

LAOJoe wrote:

I'd have probably still been in the running but most people probably would have picked the same guys.

I likely would have gone
Rodgers
Bell
Rawls
Elliot
Blount
J. Jones
M. Jones
Shepard
Cooper
Fiedorowicz
Santos
Miami D

I might regret it but many have it similar. If I would have won it's probably thanks to Shep over OBJ.

only 2 people had Marvin Jones who had a decent day. That's what separates the winner from the others. This lineup would be at the top. Many have similar lineups, but i can show you a SS with 350 or so that differ from the other.

And no one is out of it in week 1. many players left and games to go. Last year a guy in 5th place won 2nd overall and $2000 bc of the Super Bowl. He had a WR no one had and leapfrogged 3 spots!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

We need to cut to 30 by the end of the month right? (not 31).

Thumbs up Thumbs down

LAOJoe wrote:

We need to cut to 30 by the end of the month right? (not 31).

Correct.

Is it 30 + 2IR or 28 + 2IR... ???

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Will wrote:

Is it 30 + 2IR or 28 + 2IR... ???

It's 30 total. If you intend on keeping your practice squad players they need to become part of the active roster.

Tim's Website

Thank you!: Will

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Everyone obviously got wise and is dropping their useless DST like I did last year.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

LAOJoe wrote:

Everyone obviously got wise and is dropping their useless DST like I did last year.

Are we not having DST as a position?

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Will wrote:
LAOJoe wrote:

We are. It's pretty much just ST and it's an obvious offseason cut.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

LAOJoe wrote:
Will wrote:
LAOJoe wrote:

Well I'm confused... if you drop it wouldn't you have a empty slot, why not get a few points instead?

Will wrote:
LAOJoe wrote:
Will wrote:
LAOJoe wrote:

Well I'm confused... if you drop it wouldn't you have a empty slot, why not get a few points instead?

No you have to have one, just not in the offseason. When you cut down to 30 it's a no-brainer to drop your DST unless you have a bunch of retired guys on your squad that need to go.

Thank you!: Will

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You already cut to 30 so it doesn't matter.

Thumbs up Thumbs down