Re: Babyfan's 8th Annual NFL Pick 'Em Contest

Thanks, SoCal.  I've had this Av for a long time.  Can't seem to find anything else I like, so I'll just keep it. 

Rok   *BYE*

Thumbs up Thumbs down

BuckeyesRok wrote:

Thanks, SoCal.  I've had this Av for a long time.  Can't seem to find anything else I like, so I'll just keep it. 

Rok   *BYE*

buckeyes - i remember you on CBS with your name and that avi...you're one of the few CBS guys I recall on here...

Baseball season is almost here !

Thank you!: BuckeyesRok

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Catfish wrote:
BuckeyesRok wrote:

Rok   *BYE*

buckeyes - i remember you on CBS with your name and that avi...you're one of the few CBS guys I recall on here...

Where did you post while on seebs? I don't remember seeing you there at least not in the NFL forum catfish.

If it ain't Steel it ain't real!!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

gidion72 wrote:
Catfish wrote:
BuckeyesRok wrote:

Rok   *BYE*

Where did you post while on seebs? I don't remember seeing you there at least not in the NFL forum catfish.

i was on a hockey thread a lot and a common thread with a bunch of guys who i am still talking too on 2 yahoo sports fantasy baseball and football leagues to this day. i think i would dabble on other ones too. can't recall it's been so long.

gid-remember a guy named pronto from boston? he would get banned and keep coming back again and again? he was cool at times and a dick at times and got banned on purpose so he could harass people.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

I was there at CBS for about 2 years. Stayed on the NFL or Saints boards mostly. Played Baby's game twice. The first year I lasted 2 weeks and then forgot about it. The second year, I didn't even finish in the top 30. I was awful at Pick'Ems back then.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Catfish wrote:
gidion72 wrote:
Catfish wrote:
BuckeyesRok wrote:

Rok   *BYE*

i was on a hockey thread a lot and a common thread with a bunch of guys who i am still talking too on 2 yahoo sports fantasy baseball and football leagues to this day. i think i would dabble on other ones too. can't recall it's been so long.

gid-remember a guy named pronto from boston? he would get banned and keep coming back again and again? he was cool at times and a dick at times and got banned on purpose so he could harass people.

I remember both you and Catfish, SoCal.  Also, Pronto.  Yeah, he was a dick more than cool though.  Miss chatting with all the friends I made on SeeBS.  Still in touch with a few though.

Rok   *BYE*

Thank you!: Catfish

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Rok-once CBS folded, many posters went to the other sports thread. it kept crashing a lot and a lot of trolls there, so i came here.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

i really think baby wants to draft a free fantasy baseball team on sunday.  will's league info is posted on mlb fantasy.  good luck baby!

canucks have never picked #1

Thumbs up Thumbs down

LOL ...

Thanks rediiis but as much as I love sports I'm not much of a baseball fan. Plus I teach yoga all day on Sunday so I don't have time for any more stuff.

Thanks for thinking of me @rediiis :)

Blow up the McCaskeys!

Thank you!: rediiis

Thumbs up Thumbs down