Re: Falcons questions?

Typical for the Atlanta fan. It's okay, we're used to it by now.

Just chalk it all up as the worst loss in Superbowl history.

Be cool like Danny Trejo

Thumbs up Thumbs down

M.I.A. wrote:

I am a Buffalo Bills fan of a certain age. At least in my mind, I am an authority on diagnosing SB loses.

ATL lost an epic game last night, and the stakes are so high that it is supposed to hurt. But, that was far from the worst loss in SB history. Mistakes were made - but every team makes mistakes, and NE made a bunch - but they'll be forgotten since they won. I think that once the searing pain subsides that the first OT loser in SB will go down as one of the very best losers ever.

Go Cornell Big Red - County Kilkenny - Go Cats!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

to me it was to pass vs a run and stopping the clock at 4 min left. run the ball twice, wind the clock down 90 sec, kick a fg and it's over. you win. why the hell would you pass there?? every Pop Warner coach to Madden player is calling for a run? You take a sack and then get called for a penalty to be out of fg range. the fixers couldn't call it any better than that.

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

KilkennyDan wrote:
M.I.A. wrote:

I am a Buffalo Bills fan of a certain age. At least in my mind, I am an authority on diagnosing SB loses.

ATL lost an epic game last night, and the stakes are so high that it is supposed to hurt. But, that was far from the worst loss in SB history. Mistakes were made - but every team makes mistakes, and NE made a bunch - but they'll be forgotten since they won. I think that once the searing pain subsides that the first OT loser in SB will go down as one of the very best losers ever.

We'll make that the Atlanta fans ultimate epitaph. "Best losers ever."

Be cool like Danny Trejo

Thumbs up Thumbs down

M.I.A. wrote:
KilkennyDan wrote:
M.I.A. wrote:

No, New England even stole that from you going 18-1.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

LAOJoe wrote:
M.I.A. wrote:
KilkennyDan wrote:
M.I.A. wrote:

No, New England even stole that from you going 18-1.

At least they won 18 games.

Be cool like Danny Trejo

Thumbs up Thumbs down