Topic: Congratulations Super bowl LI Champion New England Patriots

http://cbsnews3.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2015/02/02/25abacc4-f2d8-4ff3-a102-72643abc3370/thumbnail/620x350/17e5980911430a334e8a8ce2fb0b5147/ap216083071395.jpg

The New England Patriots are, without question, the best organization in pro football.

Congrats to the Pats and all their fans.

"She was a charming middle-aged lady with a face like a bucket of mud. I gave her a drink. She was a gal who'd take a drink, if she had to knock you down to get the bottle."

Tim's Website

Thank you!: mattymcgee55

Thumbs up Thumbs down

2 ( edited by IrishDawg42 02-06-17 07:15)

Re: Congratulations Super bowl LI Champion New England Patriots

Congrats to all the Patriots fans in here!!

Sincerely, The class of the NFL. Great game, but moreso, great organization, greatest coach of all time, greatest QB of all time.

I have argued back and forth about Brady, but I don't think there should be any doubt after last night...He is the GOAT. Same goes for Belichick. I have always placed an asterisk because of the lengths he has gone skating the rules in the past. But, last night was brilliant in so many ways that it erases all doubts.

CONGRATULATIONS PATS FANS, enjoy this! You have no idea how jealous most of the fans around the NFL are.

Time to become relevant again in Cleveland...HERE WE GO BROWNIES, HERE WE GO, WOOF WOOF!!!

Thank you!: mattymcgee55

Thumbs up Thumbs down