Re: Official Seattle Seahawks 2016 thread

hawkeye wrote:

Anybody else a little leary about the upcoming Cardinals game?

I got a gut feeling. And it's not a good one. :!

Did you actually spew over this one?

*WALL*

removed by admin

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I think we escaped with a tie. There was nothing about that game that made me believe the Seahawks deserved a win.

WEST COAST TAHOLAH QUINAULT WATER MONSTER / USC BEEN DONE

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

48 ( edited by HaroldSeattle 11-04-16 09:34)

SEAHAWKS LET BREES GET TOO COMFY
Per ESPN Stats & Info, the Seahawks pressured Drew Brees on just three of his 37 dropbacks (8 percent), including Brees' final two of the game. That's the Seahawks' lowest pressure percentage in a game in the last six seasons.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/sea … e-seahawks

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Frank Clark has continued to play well. I think they identified the real reason for the lack of a pass rush. Jenkins may not be much of an addition but the middle is sorely lacking in players that can get to the quarterback.

Pope was brought up today. His special teams play should have had him on the roster to start the season, in my opinion.

removed by admin

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Complete and total letdown on offense.

What

The

'F!'?!?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Time to get a strong win at home. Carolina is finding ways to struggle in every game.

Can we just get some consistency up front for 60 minutes? If it starts to happen now the playoffs would look different in my mind.

Right now it looks like an early exit.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Feel good game against the Panthers....except losing Thomas for the year, that sucks. Still was good to see Lockett looking healthy and effective, Rawls looked good running the ball and RW looked way better then the previous game.
    Playing at Green Bay next, could be a real challenge for the defense. Packers offense is finding it's stride offensively in the pass game. Guess we'll see if the Seahawks can compensate for the lose of one of their best defenders and maybe the heart of the D.
   This is a game I the Seahawks need to win. Got to have that second seed spot.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

How many back-ups will start the week 17 game?

Or would it be easier to calculate starters?

removed by admin

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Lockett is looking like a player that will have problems his entire career. Some guys just have that look.

Awfully quiet in here.

removed by admin

Thumbs up Thumbs down

https://idigitalcitizen.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/seattle-seahawks-shadow-facebook-timeline-cover1.jpg

Happy New Years to the 12th man.

removed by admin

Thumbs up Thumbs down