Topic: Milestone Watch NFL Version

Here are a few things to watch for this weekend and next.  FYI I called this the nfl version because I had previously posted a Milestone watch on the Steelers board concerning Steelers of course.  Im sure these will not be all the milestones out there but there were some of the ones I found interesting.

With 2 td Passes Ben Roethlisberger will tie John Elway and move into 9th all time.  He will also become the 10th player to throw 300 tds.

With 2 Touchdowns Antonio Gates will move into a tie with Tony Gonzales for 6th all time.

With 1 Touchdown Steve smith would move into a tie for 25th all time.
Steve Smith is 137 Yards away from moving into 19th in Yards from Scrimmage
Steve smith also needs 168 yards to pass Marshal Faulk for 6th in all purpose yardage.

Larry Fitzgerald needs 31 Yards to pass Reggie Wayne for 9th in all time receiving yardage.

If Frank Gore can get 4 touchdowns over the next two games he will move into a tie for 20th all time with Ricky Waters.  Each touchdown he gets will move him up the list 1 will give him 75 and tie him with Clinton Portis at 23rd, 2 moves him into a tie with pete Johnson for 22nd, 3 will tie him with Tony Dorsett at 21st.

3 td Passes will move Aaron Rogers into 11th all time passing Johny Unitas and Warren Moon.

Matt Ryan needs 5 TD passes to move into a tie for 25th all time.

Tom Brady needs 270 yards to pass Dan Marino and move into 4th place all time in passing yardage. 

Stephen Gostkowski needs 3 points to move into 25th for points scored all time.

Thumbs up Thumbs down