Re: Player loses his ear as a player steps on his head with metal cleats!

MLS season starts on Jan.27? A six week off-season, unheard of.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:

MLS season starts on Jan.27? A six week off-season, unheard of.

really? that's short as hell and cold in northern cities like Philly. 'F!' that. Need to be from April to Oct. Enough.

Baseball season is almost here !

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Who knew? Brazil vs Chicago next world cup?

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

i saw the rumors a week ago. the players get insane money and the MLS thinks it's getting closer to the EPL like Beckham, Kaka, Henry and others joining. It will never be the EPL - ever but still nice to watch as it's all we got.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Getting players in their twilight is not the EPL, it's a second division league at best.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:

Getting players in their twilight is not the EPL, it's a second division league at best.

more like a 3rd division. i don't know we are so lacking but when a English club sees potential out of a 9 yr old they pluck them out of their school yards and put them in their schools and their club training. in the USA - they put the kid on a traveling team and that's it. big difference.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I don't know about third division, because there are players like giovinco that play for their national team, so there is top talent up here.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

that was a joke to how bad american soccer is so i put them in the 3rd division! haha

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down