Re: Cleveland Indians

Will thanks ..I like both the Lions & Tigers as long as they aren't playing Cleveland .it is a Lake Erie thing with me .if your Detroit , Cleveland or Buffalo you get no respect . screw em we are mostly blue collar roll up our sleeves get dirty go to work  punch you in the mouth fan bases ..

to those who haven't visited you will be surprised as to what they all offer .

Browns fans getting screwed since 95'

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

:(

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well, that sucked.  You can be proud though bluez. Indians had a great year. Better than I expected. No way did I think they would go 92-70 and finish just 1 game out. Definetly a team to be recond with.

to those who haven't visited you will be surprised as to what they all offer .

Agreed. Plenty of cool things to do in those towns. The sports fan bases are second to none.

Good luck...see ya around.

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Will's Website

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Its Tribe time know!!!!! After the Browns season of " They don't really know" I'm happier than a pig in chit that the baseball season is here. Now if the warm weather would just show up.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Lets Goooo Tribe !

Thumbs up Thumbs down

2 more weeks until pitchers and catchers show up at spring training! Do your thing Tribe!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Nice little streak they got going on!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Lindor called up. Let's see what he can do!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Brand new season. We got the goods - one of the top rotations in all of MLB, effective BP, good bats. Now all we need is the D to do its part.

Roll Tribe!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Signalcaller12 wrote:

Brand new season. We got the goods - one of the top rotations in all of MLB, effective BP, good bats. Now all we need is the D to do its part.

Roll Tribe!

6 MONTHS LATER AND YOU'RE HEADED TO THE WORLD SERIES. Congrats!

Baseball season is almost here !

Thumbs up Thumbs down

1-0 WS

Baseball season is almost here !

Thumbs up Thumbs down