Re: SF Giants

That is a lot of cash to be paying a guy who may throw 60 to 70 innings. They also have an option for $8.5 million in 2015.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Guess what. Dontrelle Willis to sign a minor league deal with the San Francisco Giants. Just heard this...thought I would pass it on. I wonder what he's got left?  Somebody in the org must think he's got something left to add.

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Willthethrill wrote:

Guess what. Dontrelle Willis to sign a minor league deal with the San Francisco Giants. Just heard this...thought I would pass it on. I wonder what he's got left?  Somebody in the org must think he's got something left to add.

My guess is he'll be an emergency and spot starter. They have their rotation set.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You should see Pablo Sandoval. He lost a ton of weight...looks real good.

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Will's Website

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Willthethrill wrote:

You should see Pablo Sandoval. He lost a ton of weight...looks real good.

I read that and saw the picture. 42 pounds, wow! His contract year so he needs to do something to bring his stock up. Hope fully this translates into a career year and helps bring the title back to Frisco.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Pitchers and catchers start workouts today.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

u had game 4 in the bag and your bullpen blew it. a chance to go back to chicago for game 5 - gone. damn! i think the Giants were the best chance of anyone beating the Cubs. oh well.

Baseball season is almost here !

Thumbs up Thumbs down