Re: New Orleans Saints: Answers With Archie

They really needed this game.  It's something they can build on when they travel to Philly this week.

I'm not old.  I just need some WD-40

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Breakfast on the porch with the ex-missus, archie stayed indoors...

I'm concerned about this Philly game. Chip's first season in the city of brotherly love saw them go 1-3 before finishing 10-6. The Eagles are better than their record.

I think we are too but I will feel better about it once I get a chance to talk to archie.

The ex likes her eggs poached. I have no idea what I was thinking when I mover her in.

Oh wait, now I remember (.)(.)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I, too, really like (.)(.)

My favorite "pick up line" at parties was "how do you like your eggs, scrambled or fertilized?". As you can imagine, that line didn't work.

The Philly game will be a good one. I think this D will have a hayday going after Bradford. Hopefully Ryan will have watched some film and noticed that when you run a few blitzes against QB's like Weeden and Bradford, they get rattled. It needs to happen more often IMO.

Hopefully Sproles won't be too pissed at Payton for cutting him. When Sproles is pissy, he get things done. I'd rather he not get things done.

Too you, gracefully ~ courtesy of the "week minded".

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm reading that Rob is likely fired. Not the same as archie, but terminated from employment.

Sean is probably next at the end of the season.

Sundays on the porch have been lousy. I've been going with the more expensive company as of late so thankfully archie has made most 4th quarters to blurry to see properly. Having short term memory loss has it's advantages.

I guess we can start talking about potential new coaches and draft picks.

Archie mentioned dealing Drew.  *HIGH*

I put my lighter back on the table.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Archie decided to make an appearance on the porch early today. A nap was needed before breakfast.

I got new paint on the rails and window trim. The ex finally has all of her stuff moved out and I'm officially a bachelor again. There is three quarters case of 7th street wheat in the cooler and I have a new ceiling fan. I have a lighter, an ashtray and the remote on the stand next to the rocker.

I love the first Sunday of the season.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You live a charmed life archie.  *HIGH*

"Around here, we brush our teeth with Scotch."

Hello.

Thank you!: Tim

Thumbs up Thumbs down

saintsational wrote:

Hello.

Hello back and welcome to L4SN saintsational.  *DRINK*

I apologize again for missing your email on Saturday but it's still not too late to get into the contests at the top of forums if you are interested.

If you have any question or need any help just post it on the boards or PM me and I will help you out as quickly as possible.

"Around here, we brush our teeth with Scotch."

I'm a Redskins fan but I am flirting with other teams. Are the Saints a cheap date?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sabich wrote:

I'm a Redskins fan but I am flirting with other teams. Are the Saints a cheap date?

I think I can identify with your roving eye and wandering heart. You see, I am a Bills fan.

If you are a masochist there are marvelous benefits to becoming a Bills fan.

Go Cornell Big Red - County Kilkenny - Go Cats!

Thank you!: archie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

KilkennyDan wrote:
Sabich wrote:

I think I can identify with your roving eye and wandering heart. You see, I am a Bills fan.

If you are a masochist there are marvelous benefits to becoming a Bills fan.

As a lifelong Saints fan their is nothing better than to come across fans of teams whose misfortune is similar to our own.

I spend my games at home most of time with whoever might wander up to the porch looking for some conversation. There has been a lot of Sundays where I'm talking about fishing through most of the game.

All I need is a lighter, some good rolling papers and a comfortable seat and I can bear witness to any demoralizing loss and still enjoy my time.

Thank you!: KilkennyDan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sabich wrote:

Depends.  You bringing archie with you?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

saintsational wrote:

Hello.

*DRINK*

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

archie wrote:
Sabich wrote:

Depends.  You bringing archie with you?

I'll make it snow all over the bayou. How's that?

Thumbs up Thumbs down