Topic: NFL Draft Prospects interview page for L4SN

Hey guys! As some of you may know, I've been conducting interviews with various NFL players for the website. In fact, check out the Gary Barnidge interview if you haven't yet!  :P

http://live4sportnetwork.com/interview- … -barnidge/

Now, the next thing I'm doing for the site is very similar to what I've been doing as far as Q&A style interviews go. However, for this I'll be interviewing different NFL Draft prospects. Haha, I literally added every single player on Twitter that was drafted in our Mock Draft we recently completed. I'm in talks with a few of them, but here is who I have confirmed so far:

Paul Magloire, LB Arizona
Ethan Cooper, OL, Indiana (Pa.)

Now, if you were the GM in our Mock draft that picked this player or any future players, then you've got first dibs on questions.

I'm creating a thread for this to be somewhat organized, as I expect this to potentially get a bit chaotic. (I've been at this for two hours and I already have two agreed to do it.) We've got a long month ahead of us till the draft, so any help will be appreciated! Hit me with questions you'd like to have me ask. They can be general questions that can be asked to any prospect, or questions meant for individual players. I'll post more prospects that agree to this on this same thread, so keep an eye out for it if it interests you.

Thanks guys!

Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!

Thank you!: Will, IrishDawg42, xinik, RTTRUTH, LAOJoe

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: NFL Draft Prospects interview page for L4SN

I completed the interview with Ethan Cooper and just sent Paul Magloire the questions over to him because he is doing it in a non interview style. (Not a super fan of, but you can't complain.)

That being said, new draft prospect alert!

Forrest Lamp OL Western Kentucky

This is certainly our biggest draft prospect as far as projected round so far. We need questions from you guys as soon as possible! Per the rules that I set, the GM/Team that picked Forrest in the first mock was RTTRUTH, he will have first dibs on the questions that are asked. That being said, we need 10-12 per usual, so please get these in quickly!

Thank you!: Will, LAOJoe

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Just wanted to throw this out there - you're absolutely killing it Memphis.

"Kid, I wouldn't last five minutes leading an outfit like that if I wasn't as rotten as hell."

Tim wrote:

Agreed.

(Maybe you should have asked Memphis to do a "Most Favorite / Least Favorite" thread on the 1st mock draft.)

:P

Do not confuse effort with results.

Thank you!: Tim

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Lyman wrote:
Tim wrote:

Agreed.

(Maybe you should have asked Memphis to do a "Most Favorite / Least Favorite" thread on the 1st mock draft.)

:P

lol, maybe.

"Kid, I wouldn't last five minutes leading an outfit like that if I wasn't as rotten as hell."

I appreciate the kind words, gents.

That being said, I need as many questions as quickly as possible for the Lamp interview. I'm in talks with a couple of different NFL agencies, and I want to get each thing down quickly so I don't have too much at once for myself! Haha.

So hit me!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

7 ( edited by RTTRUTH 03-20-17 05:21)

MemphisKing10 wrote:

I appreciate the kind words, gents.

That being said, I need as many questions as quickly as possible for the Lamp interview. I'm in talks with a couple of different NFL agencies, and I want to get each thing down quickly so I don't have too much at once for myself! Haha.

So hit me!

You got my earlier two.

If you need more:
Any team you'd prefer to go to?

Any preference for position or scheme to end up playing in?

When did you know you had a legitimate shot at making the NFL?

What kind of car might you buy if some team ends up selecting you in the first round?

One for us draftniks, what Western Kentucky freshman or sophomore should us draft freaks keep our eyes out for in the next year or two?

Thank You #98!!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

8 ( edited by LAOJoe 03-20-17 05:32)

If you need any I'll save your bacon like last time. You know how to reach me.  *SHADES*

Thumbs up Thumbs down