Re: Does anyone really care about Brady's jersey?

Will wrote:

I don't want to argue with you Iggloo, but as I already said; the language that you have used throughout this thread is taken by me personally as being sarcastic and negative toward Brady.

...and that's all I got to say about that.

Will, you can believe what ever you want, it's a free country. But all you have to do is find the post where I ever said something negative about Brady? My comments have been defending the title about a football shirt.......

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Will wrote:

I don't want to argue with you Iggloo, but as I already said; the language that you have used throughout this thread is taken by me personally as being sarcastic and negative toward Brady.

...and that's all I got to say about that.

I usually just close the book and move on when it comes to insipid drivel. But in special cases, I do wish to perpetuate it. Igloo is just too easy to wind up, and with his irascible and cantankerous nature I don't want to miss the spectacle.

You appear to be on a lonely island that agrees that you make a rational and reasoned case. It is clearly biased against Brady, clearly.  And, if your premise is right (no one does, or should, care) then there would be no basis for starting this in the first place.

Go Cornell Big Red - County Kilkenny - Go Cats!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Okay Dan. It's good enough to ask on the tele to a national audience but not good enough to ask here? WOW! You said you'd never come back to this thread quite awhile back but yet here you are again and again......It's not my fault you don't understand the question. A post about a jersey and turning it into a Brady hater? We all thought you were really smart but found out thats not the case...... :)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I am done here as too many people just don't understand the question and try to say I'm a hypocrite because I asked about a stolen jersey......Theres no sense for me to say anymore because a few (mostly Boston and NHL fans) just can't understand a simple question.......So you can have fun here without me. We have to end this some time so I'll be the guy with some decensy let one of you have the last word......It will make you feel better and smarter too!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-f … ia-member/

no word yet on punishment or how did the Feds know it was this 1 person etc...

and his other jersey vs seattle was stolen too. hey Tom, hold onto the damn things next time.

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Lol serial offender. He did it once and thought he could do it again.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

02-09-17 12:35
Re: Does anyone really care about Brady's jersey? (140 replies, posted in NFL General Discussion)
OK. So you stole Brady's jersey. Now what. Your a member of the stadium staff or some media flunky dragging equipment around. Brady and Belicheck are giving their interviews over there and you look down and there it is. His jersey sticking out of the top of the bag. You grab it and stuff it under your shirt, continue doing your job and walk out of there.
You gonna sell it? E-Bay, Craigs List, Amazon ?? Try that and you will have Houston PD at your front door. Pawn shop or some sports memorabilia place ?? Either they won't believe you OR worse yet, they do. And again, Houston PD at your front door. Hang it up in your house and tell all your friends about it ? Then they tell their friends, and they tell their friends, etc, etc. Knock, knock...... "Houston PD. We just have a few questions to ask you !!!!"
You've got a lion by the tail now. Best thing you can do is stuff that thing in an envelope and mail it to the NFL in New York and hope that they don't try to figure out where it came from.
Good luck with that !!!!!!

Houston PD says that they were tipped off. I don't think that I was too far off on my prediction. This guy showed it to someone and they blabbed.

Thank you!: Catfish

Thumbs up Thumbs down

pretty safe to say that some people ended up caring about Tom Brady's jersey.

"We're not gonna lose quite as easy as we have in the past." -K. Lowe

Thumbs up 0 Thumbs down

mattymcgee55 wrote:

pretty safe to say that some people ended up caring about Tom Brady's jersey.

Yeah Matty, Boston fans and it was the Houston PDs job to look into it. So it comes down to Boston fans, 1 Bills fan and 1 Cowboys fan...... :D

Thumbs up Thumbs down

And obviously the FBI. Any more straws for you to grasp igloo? Do you think giving my posts a minus upsets me?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

146 ( edited by igloofn68 03-21-17 02:16)

Matty, I NEVER gave you a negative. That was there before I posted! And yeah, they go along with Houston PD, they were told to look into it by the higher ups. I'm sure they didn't have anything better to do than spend taxpayers money looking for a shirt! *NO*

Edit: Hey, 2 shirts for the price of one! :D

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Of course you didn't igloo, I just happened to get that negative right when you slithered over here. It makes it a hundred times better that you're lying about it.

Who goes along with the Houston PD? What are you saying? .......not that you, or anyone for that matter, care. FBI gets involved because it became international. Not that you'd know that because you don't care.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

148 ( edited by igloofn68 03-21-17 02:27)

Wrong and wrong on both counts. Never gave you a minus since we've been on this site and the FBI was involved because it crossed state lines. WOW, putting good use to taxpayers money.......Matt, you haven't got a leg to stand on, sorry! :)

Edit: You do realize your upset over a shirt which has nothing todo with Brady himself, right? :D

Thumbs up −2 Thumbs down

Never once have I said that I was upset about this. Prove me wrong.

You seem to know a lot about this for someone that started a thread asking if anyone cared.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Just what I heard on the news and read. I'm done, done, done here. Good Luck with your jersey's.....Maybe Boston can have a Brady Jersey day next year and the kids get off school and all that shit? :D

Thumbs up Thumbs down