Re: President Twitter

Some blasts from the past:

I love the Scotland vote comment, because it was completely wrong and he millions blindly applauding.

Should hold Trump to that IQ boast, and keep hammering at him to prove it - like he kept up the birther movement.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

17 ( edited by skinny123 02-04-17 04:41)

The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!

A so-called judge? When you start to show such disrespect for federally appointed judges (one appointed by bush), what else is left? Trump doesnt view himself as a president that has to abide by the constitution. What you have here folks is the first so-called king of the US.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I can't believe the NFL is hosting their Super Bowl in Houston. The WALL is not built yet, and they are VERY close to some bad hombres, down there. SAD!

Thank you!: babyfan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:

The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!

A so-called judge? When you start to show such disrespect for federally appointed judges (one nominated by bush), what else is left? Trump doesnt view himself as a president that has to abide by the constitution. What you have here folks is the first so-called king of the US.

Oh skinny, you really should quit while you are behind. For a judge in the state of Washington to make a ruling for the entire country, it is judicial over-reach. It also goes to show that Bush didn't take judicial appointments serious enough in priority. This is going to get to the Supreme Court and be over-turned. In the meantime, I can see hundreds of terrorists laughing their ass off at how stupid America is to give them preferential treatment(terrorists) to come in before it can adequately vett them. I just pray that a couple of them do not get through and kill Americans like they have in other countries:(

NOMINATE ELIZABETH WARREN AS DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR 2020.......PLEASE:):):)

Thumbs up −1 Thumbs down

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

― Harlan Ellison

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up Thumbs down

It's a lot easier to fool someone, than to convince them that they've been fooled.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

dlinebass5 wrote:

I can't believe the NFL is hosting their Super Bowl in Houston. The WALL is not built yet, and they are VERY close to some bad hombres, down there. SAD!

@dlinebass5 Hands down you win this one.

That was hilarious!!

Blow up the McCaskeys!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

23 ( edited by Al in Cal 02-04-17 06:13)

BearsWillWin wrote:

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

― Harlan Ellison

Harlan obviously had you in mind when he stated that:)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Al in Cal wrote:
BearsWillWin wrote:

― Harlan Ellison

Fabulous retort.

How I ever had the audacity to think I could be smarter than you is beyond me.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up Thumbs down

BearsWillWin wrote:
Al in Cal wrote:
BearsWillWin wrote:

― Harlan Ellison

Fabulous retort.

How I ever had the audacity to think I could be smarter than you is beyond me.

That is true. No doubt about that!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeah.

Hooray for dementia!

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up Thumbs down

From our fearless leader via his soapbox known as Twitter....

Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.

He wants positive reinforcement only people! Unreal.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up Thumbs down

BearsWillWin wrote:

From our fearless leader via his soapbox known as Twitter....

Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.

I laugh and cry when I read his tweets.   
Why hasn't he combined his account with the Potus account already?

"I'm not god, I'm not a doctor.  I'm closer to a veterinarian than a doctor"- Darryl Sutter

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Anything he doesn't like, it's "fake news."  His warped view of reality is "alternative facts."

Could his cheetos-tinted skin possibly be any thinner?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:

A so-called judge? When you start to show such disrespect for federally appointed judges (one appointed by bush), what else is left? Trump doesnt view himself as a president that has to abide by the constitution. What you have here folks is the first so-called king of the US.

That judge is a ding-bat who almost cried in his court-room over the Black Live Matter movement in which he incorrectly spouted off wrong facts about blacks being killed in the US. Clearly he is an agenda driven judge, not one who follows the Constitution.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down