Re: President Trump!!!!!!

BearsWillWin wrote:

Can we keep Katy Perrys boobs?

The rest can go.

Just for you bears since you asking nicely...

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M9e7ffb69aac6957c9139706c2a735467o2&pid=15.1&P=0&w=168&h=164

+ show spoiler

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M830d2aea2f20ae5559ab3d79dfd8c623o2&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Baseball season is almost here !

Thank you!: BearsWillWin

Thumbs up Thumbs down

In 4 years when America still isn't all that great...and Trump and everyone that supports him is blaming Obama...just like Obama and everyone that supported him blamed Bush....I might just die laughing.

^^^^^
This.

Congrats to Comrade Chumpsky - I'm assuming he isn't going to be going around claiming the results were rigged?

Hope he doesn't screw it up too badly for the 2020 Democratic winner. No tangible foreign policy, no tangible healthcare policy, a global economic market already in freefall...Trump's favorite word - "disaster" is already looming.

Thumbs up −1 Thumbs down

Catfish wrote:

Can't give power to the people when the people are too stupid to know what's best for them.

can say that about Ford, Carter, and Obama too.

Ford was never elected.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up Thumbs down

My greatest fear has been realized. Stupid/uneducated people have finally become the majority and the entire world is fuck-ed. Fuck-ed.

The last I saw, Hillary won the majority of the popularity vote, not Trump

I'm not old.  I just need some WD-40

Thumbs up Thumbs down

35 ( edited by BearsWillWin 11-09-16 10:32)

BFRLA wrote:

My greatest fear has been realized. Stupid/uneducated people have finally become the majority and the entire world is fuck-ed. Fuck-ed.

Trump won on the backs of the uneducated. Look at the states he won.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thank you!: blang84

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Correct...as we've been saying over and over.

Trump won the votes of those who had between some college, and a high school diploma or less; Clinton won with college graduates and those with post-college education.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

BearsWillWin wrote:
Catfish wrote:

Can't give power to the people when the people are too stupid to know what's best for them.

Ford was never elected.

true so the people were forced to have him as President.

Baseball season is almost here !

Thumbs up Thumbs down

AxeMurderer wrote:

Correct...as we've been saying over and over.

Trump won the votes of those who had between some college, and a high school diploma or less; Clinton won with college graduates and those with post-college education.

Proof that a college degree isn't worth the paper it is written on.

If it ain't Steel it ain't real!!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Catfish wrote:
BearsWillWin wrote:
Catfish wrote:

Ford was never elected.

No. we just got unlucky. Nixon's VP had to resign because of Water Gate & we wound up with Ford as his VP when Nixon was forced to resign.

If it ain't Steel it ain't real!!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

https://i.imgflip.com/1dubrt.jpg

There, now you have been given Wisdom!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm not on here to gloat, cheer or anything of the kind...but I would like to at least correct a couple of things and hope every one CAN come together in the future and cure what ails this country.

BearsWillWin wrote:

Trump won, fair and square. He deserves every chance that he can do a good job as Obama had when he first ran.

So....congress should declare even before he takes office that they are gonna make it hard for him to pass legislation?

Because that's exactly what they did to Obama.

I am assuming you don't realize in 2008 elections, when Obama became President in 2009, Congress fell on it's ear and both the House and Senate went under Democratic control for 4 years. In fact the Senate was under Democratic control for 8 years.

After most of the damage was done, the Republicans re-took control of the house, then 2 years later they also re-took control of the Senate...rendering Obama's second term fairly difficult to enact any new laws.

Now that both units of Congress, as well as the Executive branch are Republican..It SHOULD be fairly easy to enact any changes they want to make. It really depends on how many fences Trump can mend inside the party to get anything done.

ravens_R_#1 wrote:

Trump was heavily endorsed by the KKK.

Trump had zero endorsement from any living presidents.

The DOW just dropped 750 points BECAUSE TRUMP WON

Trump has been openly sexist, racist, homophobic, and xenophobic.

The only people truly happy are the ones that say "we don't know all the details" as soon as a cop kills a minority but say "he/she is a thug/criminal" the second the hear about a minority committing a crime.

The only people celebrating are those that didn't see an issue with Trump's" grab them in 'P!'" talk or that a grown man would agree that his daughter is a hot piece of ass.

The only people happy are those that didn't care when Muslims were attacked unjustly after 9/11 or that 49 gay people were shot in a club.

This is a low day in US history except for those that have some equal levels of hate in their heart as Trump.  Hillary is also a garbage human, but my god, her emails don't compare to a guy who was planning a presidential race AND preparing for a child rape trial at the same damn time.

1)Whether the KKK was/is a part of Donald Trump's life will never be proven. Getting an endorsement is irrelevant as it isn't something that can be denied, although he did publicly denounce it immediately for what ever it's worth.

2) The only live Republican Presidents are the Father/Son Bush duo...Trump attacked their family via Jeb Bush's run, so it shouldn't surprise you in the least. The only remaining live President's are Democrats..so this is really not a headline

3) This is really the one I wanted to address. The Dow tanked IMMEDIATELY following the announcement that Clinton had conceded, however, it rebounded as soon as Trump gave his acceptance speech and as of the time of your post had completely recovered, so this is a moot point.

4) I agree 100% and is the reason I voted for Gary Johnson

5) Trump wants the violence to end as well, but has stated that he wants the respect of police officers that they deserve. For this, you condemn him? I for one believe that much of the violence would end if the perpetrators would simply comply with officers...white or minority, doesn't make a difference. Compliance would make this world a better place. The chip on the shoulder routine escalates violence much quicker than the perception of rogue cops...IMHO. and for the record, I can't say I am happy this morning...nor would I have been had Clinton been the winner.

6) A) let me make it clear, I am not celebrating victory, or anything for that matter. But, we have a broken government and all I can do at this point is pray that an outsider can make significant change from within that can cure this system of corruption. It may simply make him quickly fall into the corrupt trap, but one can hope he is sincere in at least making these changes. As for his past indiscretions, if these women have truly been attacked(and yes I consider that an attack), then they should bring up charges and let the judicial system do it's job. It is deplorable that someone could simply continue time after time without a single person coming forward at the time to make him pay for his actions.

7) I don't think the majority of Republicans, let alone Americans and even full Trump supporters are in favor of innocent people being killed or wronged. I think you have a grossly charged people with a generalization based on your disappointment...This is ignorant at best, negligent is a better description.

8) You must have a pretty decent level of hate in your own heart to assume that EVERYONE that believes it is possible the sky isn't falling does...That's all I'll say about that...

Look, it is hard to choose when it becomes a matter of "the lessor of two evils"

I will admit, even though I voted for Johnson based solely on the notion of reaching the 5% threshold that could help change the election process for the better, I am not disappointed that Trump came out the victor. As a leader, he fails miserably, but what can be accomplished on platform level, I must admit I am excited for the possible changes to come. Another 4 years, with Hillary at the helm, and I quite honestly believe this country would have ended in bankruptcy and in a state of corruption that it would have taken decades to crawl out of.

My personal beliefs are that major changes needed to be made and as low as I feel about Trump the human being, I think he is capable of making some changes for the better...For that I don't celebrate, but I do pray for him and have hope for the future.

Time to become relevant again in Cleveland...HERE WE GO BROWNIES, HERE WE GO, WOOF WOOF!!!

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

gidion72 wrote:
Catfish wrote:
BearsWillWin wrote:
Catfish wrote:

Ford was never elected.

No. we just got unlucky. Nixon's VP had to resign because of Water Gate & we wound up with Ford as his VP when Nixon was forced to resign.

Agnew resigned because he was investigated for taking bribes and tax evasion.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I am assuming

You really shouldn't though.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up Thumbs down

44 ( edited by IrishDawg42 11-09-16 12:08)

BearsWillWin wrote:

I am assuming

By your response, how could I not?

Time to become relevant again in Cleveland...HERE WE GO BROWNIES, HERE WE GO, WOOF WOOF!!!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

IrishDawg42 wrote:
BearsWillWin wrote:

I am assuming

By your response, how could I not?

Republicans in congress refused to work with Obama from the beginning.

I thought maybe that was kinda clear...didn't realize I needed to explain it.

The only time Obama got stuff done is when he had a short lived filibuster proof senate.

When Kennedy died the 60th vote died with it and Obama mainly stuck to executive action from that time on.

Don't assume I don't know something.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down