Re: President Trump!!!!!!

it's over.  time to move on to other things.  Crying in your beer and acting like a sore loser isn't going to change anything.

Trump won, fair and square. He deserves every chance that he can do a good job as Obama had when he first ran.  We as a country should come back together and give him our support.

I'm not old.  I just need some WD-40

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Crying in my beer?

That would only make sense if I was rooting for Hillary against Trump.

I didn't want either of them to be president.

So please explain how that makes sense.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up Thumbs down

We as a country should come together...something tells me you wouldn't be speaking those same words today if Hillary had won.

The country isn't gonna come together.

This election was very tight...it's possible that for the first time since 2000 the winner of the popular vote will lose.

Trump wins fair and square and that's fine....but why is everyone gonna suddenly jump in line and hold hands and come together?

He has to prove to the America people he can lead. He has to deliver on promises...increase jobs....and put a stop to mass violent murders on American soil.

If he does that...then American people should come together and support him.

He has to earn it.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Trump won, fair and square. He deserves every chance that he can do a good job as Obama had when he first ran.

So....congress should declare even before he takes office that they are gonna make it hard for him to pass legislation?

Because that's exactly what they did to Obama.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up −1 Thumbs down

20 ( edited by ravens_R_#1 11-09-16 09:09)

Trump was heavily endorsed by the KKK.

Trump had zero endorsement from any living presidents.

The DOW just dropped 750 points BECAUSE TRUMP WON

Trump has been openly sexist, racist, homophobic, and xenophobic.

The only people truly happy are the ones that say "we don't know all the details" as soon as a cop kills a minority but say "he/she is a thug/criminal" the second the hear about a minority committing a crime.

The only people celebrating are those that didn't see an issue with Trump's" grab them in 'P!'" talk or that a grown man would agree that his daughter is a hot piece of ass.

The only people happy are those that didn't care when Muslims were attacked unjustly after 9/11 or that 49 gay people were shot in a club.

This is a low day in US history except for those that have some equal levels of hate in their heart as Trump.  Hillary is also a garbage human, but my god, her emails don't compare to a guy who was planning a presidential race AND preparing for a child rape trial at the same damn time.

Don't look now but the Ravens are coming........

Thank you!: blang84

Thumbs up 0 Thumbs down

I don't support either candidate but at least Trump has the balls to stand up to Putin. Hillary doesn't. Unfortunately, that is probably the only thing positive I care to say about this entire election. If Hillary had won I wouldn't be happy, either.

I'm ashamed of the American people for giving us these two idiots to choose from. May the Lord have mercy on us.

Be cool like Danny Trejo

Thumbs up Thumbs down

M.I.A. wrote:

I don't support either candidate but at least Trump has the balls to stand up to Putin. Hillary doesn't. Unfortunately, that is probably the only thing positive I care to say about this entire election. If Hillary had won I wouldn't be happy, either.

I'm ashamed of the American people for giving us these two idiots to choose from. May the Lord have mercy on us.

Trump acted like a little kid when he got into it with Megan Kelly. He is butt hurt over SNL making fun of him and wants to censor the internet because of comments he's seen.

Balls? What's he gonna do if and when he has to go toe to toe over international issues with Putin or China? Call them names on twitter?

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up 0 Thumbs down

I hope you're wrong. We'll see.

Trump wins fair and square and that's fine....but why is everyone gonna suddenly jump in line and hold hands and come together?

I doubt there's much of a chance that'll happen anytime soon, but Hillary had that proposition "make America one again".  But if her way is Obama's way..it wouldn't work. It didn't work.

I'm not old.  I just need some WD-40

Thumbs up Thumbs down

24 ( edited by M.I.A. 11-09-16 09:03)

BearsWillWin wrote:
M.I.A. wrote:

Trump acted like a little kid when he got into it with Megan Kelly. He is butt hurt over SNL making fun of him and wants to censor the internet because of comments he's seen.

Balls? What's he gonna do if and when he has to go toe to toe over international issues with Putin or China? Call them names on twitter?

We shall see, my friend, for better or for worse we shall see.

Be cool like Danny Trejo

Thumbs up Thumbs down

BFRLA wrote:

I hope you're wrong. We'll see.

I doubt there's much of a chance that'll happen anytime soon, but Hillary had that proposition "make America one again".  But if her way is Obama's way..it wouldn't work. It didn't work.

I hope I'm wrong too. But history says I'm not.

There isn't a time in this country's history where we all came together. Not even under the demigod Reagan.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up Thumbs down

26 ( edited by Catfish 11-09-16 10:25)

now all those celebs i hate like madonna, whoopi, cranston, rosie, clooney, freeman, katy perry, miley cyrus and many others can move out of the country like they promised if Trump won. We don't need you in here anyways. Have fun in Canada.

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M329a7a7c00a23959eb36c08b1d27b590o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=215&h=162

Baseball season is almost here !

Thumbs up Thumbs down

BearsWillWin wrote:

For one....I did notice he did his biggest damage amongst uneducated white men and women. How strange....

Look at a map of most educated vs least educated states. All the most educated states went blue. The least educated went red. It's a perfect correlation.

My greatest fear has been realized. Stupid/uneducated people have finally become the majority and the entire world is fuck-ed. Fuck-ed.

Time to rethink whether democracy is the best path forward. Can't give power to the people when the people are too stupid to know what's best for them.

burn Halas Hall to the ground

Thumbs up +3 Thumbs down

Catfish wrote:

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mbf42f4ac06f052c086a776e8b21c2820o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=245&h=176

now all those celebs i hate like madonna, rosie, clooney, freeman, katy perry, miley cyrus and many others can move out of the country like they promised if Trump won. We don't need you in here anyways. Have fun in Canada.

Tell them to take all there music TV shows & movies with them.

If it ain't Steel it ain't real!!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Can we keep Katy Perrys boobs?

The rest can go.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thank you!: Catfish

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Can't give power to the people when the people are too stupid to know what's best for them.

can say that about Ford, Carter, and Obama too.

Baseball season is almost here !

Thumbs up Thumbs down