Topic: President Trump!!!!!!

Well guys, America Will Be Great Again.

Enjoy the next 4 years.

If it ain't Steel it ain't real!!

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Re: President Trump!!!!!!

*President Elect

Truly I don't relish a Trump victory nearly as much as I relish a Hillary defeat. I don't think there was ever a more unethical candidate than Hillary. Now at least there is a chance that the SCOTUS replacement(s) won't be guaranteed retards.

There, now you have been given Wisdom!

Thank you!: foresight, all-pgh, BFRLA

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

To BearsWillWin and especially Axemurderered, I'd like to send out this heartfelt

http://www.nocturnar.com/imagenes/ha-ha-nelson-nelson_haha.gif

There, now you have been given Wisdom!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

4 ( edited by skinny123 11-09-16 04:49)

Make america great again! Fix the inner cities, with what tax revenue?  How could you cut taxes and spend on infrastructure? Areas of high unemployment and decaying buildings? I want to see him waive this magic wand, obama made so many poor believe that their lives were  going to change, they say whatever it takes to get votes.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Jesus. You poor stupid bastards.

America will never be the same again, nor will the entire world. We are all now embarked on a race towards ruin.

Blow up the McCaskeys!

Thank you!: blang84

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

NFL-Solomon wrote:

To BearsWillWin and especially Axemurderered, I'd like to send out this heartfelt

For one....I did notice he did his biggest damage amongst uneducated white men and women. How strange....

And two....I was against both Trump and Hillary so it's not like I'd have been happy either way.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

gidion72 wrote:

Well guys, America Will Be Great Again.

Enjoy the next 4 years.

In 4 years when America still isn't all that great...and Trump and everyone that supports him is blaming Obama...just like Obama and everyone that supported him blamed Bush....I might just die laughing.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:

Make america great again! Fix the inner cities, with what tax revenue?  How could you cut taxes and spend on infrastructure? Areas of high unemployment and decaying buildings? I want to see him waive this magic wand, obama made so many poor believe that their lives were  going to change, they say whatever it takes to get votes.

I think he plans to pay for everything with the tears of illegal immigrants.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I certainly do hope you all celebrate and enjoy it, because the joke is most definitely on us. Stupid people can still celebrate when they win - it doesn't make them right, nor does it do anything to help the direction this country is headed. All I can hope is that, when this is all said and done, this country learns its lesson.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

We didn't learn our lesson when we elected W twice, nor when we twice elected Obama.

So....we won't here either.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up Thumbs down

NFL-Solomon wrote:

I haven't felt this triumphant over a month after month issue since the SMcMichael/Midnghtrane defeat on CBS,

Congratulations to Donald J Trump for his long path to the White House.  It was hard-fought and well earned, fair and square.

I'm not old.  I just need some WD-40

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You feel triumphant???

Haha.

What exactly did you win buddy?

President Trump is gonna give you a trophy?

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up −3 Thumbs down

13 ( edited by BearsWillWin 11-09-16 07:49)

That mentality is equal to "my football team won therefore I'm a better fan than you are".

Trump won. Congrats, but you still woke up this morning with a low IQ and the brain of an immature imbecile.

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up 0 Thumbs down

BearsWillWhine...YOU are an idiot.

I'm not old.  I just need some WD-40

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

BFRLA wrote:

BearsWillWhine...YOU are an idiot.

Oh, touché.

Awesome retort. Did you expend all your mental energy on that one?

Fire Virginia McCaskey

Thumbs up −1 Thumbs down