Re: Recent card sales.....

I don't collect rookie cards Fish :D I'd like to see a Vezina signature someday......Even though I wouldn't be able to afford it let alone his rookie.......Maybe I'll try to look one up online?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

i looked and never seen one the few times i searched...

Baseball season is almost here !

Thumbs up Thumbs down

https://www.thestar.com/content/dam/the … 86x716.jpg

SHOCKED that he still had it after all these years...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I took the week off last week and am trying to sell some double auto's that I have. And it ain't easy.......I have a brother in Detroit and a younger son whose job was transferred to Chicago about 4 months ago and he decided to go. So when the National is in one of those cities, I'll have a place to stay and maybe some help setting up a table. Until then, I'll be listing on ebay. But not my prime stuff on ebay. I'll save some of that for the Nationals......

Thumbs up Thumbs down

igloofn68 wrote:

I took the week off last week and am trying to sell some double auto's that I have. And it ain't easy.......I have a brother in Detroit and a younger son whose job was transferred to Chicago about 4 months ago and he decided to go. So when the National is in one of those cities, I'll have a place to stay and maybe some help setting up a table. Until then, I'll be listing on ebay. But not my prime stuff on ebay. I'll save some of that for the Nationals......

i tried to warn you igloo. people are not paying nearly close to top value for anything. they want it all ON THE CHEAP! plus the ebay and paypal fees, you lose almost $75-125 for any top item over $1000 in fees alone, so if you sell it for $1075, be prepaid for only get around $950-$975 for it. cards bought today and resold weeks later aren't even close to the same price. it's nuts.

i had some offers sent via email so insulting, i told them to stop contacting me. if i paid xxx, and selling for close to what i paid or a little lower, im not going to sell it for $500-700 lower than that ! or they wanna trade. no thanks.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Catfish wrote:

i had some offers sent via email so insulting, i told them to stop contacting me. if i paid xxx, and selling for close to what i paid or a little lower, im not going to sell it for $500-700 lower than that ! or they wanna trade. no thanks.

I agree completely......I'm only going so low from what I paid or I'm not selling........

Thumbs up Thumbs down

igloo-i wish i had the money to buy some of ur cards/auto/items bc it's a incredible collection and that is based off of emails and conversations only. i know there's more to it etc. i could blow a lot of money fast on your items. that's how rare and good it is! maybe 1 day, i can come to you with $5000 and go shopping at the igloo card store. haha.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

market just stinks. cards going for less than paid and value price just months later. buyers crying "that's what it's worth?" no it's not. buyers don't determine value. it's not worth to buy even top cards say over $1000 bc if you sell them, people won't pay what you paid for them and cry cheap. terrible. so glad im done.

Thumbs up Thumbs down